Chapter 17

How's it going? I'm looking out the window and it's raining pretty hard :/ I can't help but feel that this day is going to be... Weird, I dunno.

Lol when did this become my diary? I hope you enjoy this chapter! This chapter is pretty boring... Jongdae tho... Lmao I'm making these chapters longer just cuz... I dunno

~

"Sorry, you can have it back...

I already have my Winnie the Pooh," Chanyeol stated and lightly pulled on Baekhyun's arm.

Baekhyun's face heated up quickly and he turned away from Chanyeol, hiding his blush.

"W-Why would you already have one?" Baekhyun questioned, stuttering slightly.

Chanyeol sighed and let go of Baekhyun, letting his arm fall to his side. "I like that fat bear a lot more than you think," he mentioned and got up from his spot, taking the blanket and throwing it over Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun just blushed even further and pulled the blanket off of his head, peeking at Chanyeol who was stretching out his muscles. Chanyeol ventured out of the living room in search of his parents—if they were even there.

He didn't find them anywhere, and he scoffed when he realized that his parents ditched him at Baekhyun's house, leaving him to sleep on a couch.

On his way, he spotted more pictures of Baekhyun up in the hallway, along with someone who looked like his brother.

Chanyeol examined the pictures closely without saying anything, just thinking about how Baekhyun has and hasn't changed.

Once he was done with his small exploration, he limped back into the living room with Baekhyun following quietly behind him, not making a noise other than his footsteps on the carpet.

"D-Does your leg hurt?" Baekhyun questioned and Chanyeol nodded.

"I kind of sprained it."

"Was it because of... Me?" He asked and Chanyeol nodded again.

Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair and groaned, realizing what type of situation he was in.

He'd have to take the bus home—aka limping all the way to the bus stop, then, he'd have to go home and take a shower before going to school.

He wondered if he could get out of going to school that day, maybe ask Sehun for the notes in his classes.

Chanyeol pulled on his shoes begrudgingly and opened the door, only to be stopped by a small voice.

"Where are you going?" He questioned and Chanyeol turned around.

"Home, why wouldn't I?" He asked and Baekhyun turned away from his gaze once more, shrugging before saying something. "What?" Chanyeol wondered and Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol got out of the place and closed the door, missing Baekhyun's almost inaudible 'bye'.

~

"How's your head, Baekhyun?" Mingyu asked and Baekhyun didn't seem to notice at all, staring off into space with a dazed look on his face. "I guess it's not doing that well..." Mingyu answered for him before going back to whatever he was doing on his phone.