"Does it say where here house it so we can deliver it to her?" Stephan asked.
"I know where she lives, let's go before my eardrums burst!" I said getting in the car and started driving them to Camila's house. "How do you know where she lives? Did Boss give it to you." Sam started asking.

"Yeah who else dumbass." I replied
Once we got there Sam grabbed the phone and knocked on the door. Camila slowly opened they door like she was afraid of something. Sam was being an idiot but I have to say he has a way with words because we ended up being invited to Chinese takeout.

The voice from earlier was getting louder and closer until I realized ... something or someone bumped into to me and I looked down and saw a little Camila looking up then down at her feet to apologize while blushing.

She was cute got to admit. But the only thing her and Camila had in common was their hair and eyes the facial features where nothing alike. I think they are half-sisters. I placed her on the kitchen island and told her it was ok while ruffling her hair. She blushed. It was the cutest thing ever.

Woah! Man up a little Sebastián you sound like a girl.

Camila went to the living room and we followed her. She was watching Supernatural.  Ok so she likes rock bands, she drives a Camaro, she watches Supernatural . Wow we could be twins if I didn't have any of my own. Once again they argued and once again I didn't pay attention and just watched the show until the doorbell rung and Camila went up to go get our takeout.

We heard Camila yell / scream something. All three of us got up at the same time and rushed over there.
I was starring at a guy with a black ski mask carry Camila and looked as if they were going towards the stairs until I said, "What the FUCK is this?!" I said as the guy turns to us and we are ready to fight.

Well to be honest not really me cause since he turned around to face us I got a perfect view of Camila's ass. NOT that I wanted to see it or anything it's just that she's wearing NIKE shorts and those shorts really show off her...
My train of thought was completely destroyed when this guy decides to talk.

"Who the hell are these guys, Mami Cami?" He said while putting her back down. Wait do they know each other? Wait again why the hell did he call her 'Mami' are they dating ?

I hope not. The voice in my head says.

I mean cause it will endanger the mission cause we don't know who he is or why he's here.

Good job. Quick Thinking. The voice said again.

Anyway I was looking at "Mami Cami" and it's like something clicked in her head cause she was acting all weird and cussing for some reason. Right when he took  off his mask she exclaimed  "Dicky-Nicky!"

I laughed cause who nicknames someone 'Dicky-Nicky' .  They were hugging for a long period of time and I felt like punching him right there and then. After he made a smart remark then called her "sweetheart". But he got saved by the bell.

Camila told us to make ourselves at home and we walked towards the living room all of us sat down and we were having a starring contest, who ever loses dies. I really hope it's this guy, whatever his name is.

Camila came back and then she introduced us to Nicholas Edwards. God even his name pisses me off

After we ate Nick, he said to call him that since no one ever calls him Nicholas. Well anyways he said he had to do some shit, I really don't give a shit what he had to do.

But he hugged her like there was no tomorrow his hand was sliding down her back towards her ass. Yup I was going to break that arm and snap it in half if he didn't remove his hand right now. Lucky for him Camila caught on and slapped his hand away. They exchanged their little nicknames and he left.

Once he left I was furious! "When the hell where you going to tell us about this guy!" I yelled while walking up towards her. She said something but I didn't hear it more like I didn't want to. Sam and Steph were trying to calm me down but it didn't work so I tried to be polite but it came out wrong. "You know what see you tomorrow, Camila. "  I said while slamming the door shut.

A few minutes later Sam and Steph come up to me and start lecturing me that this mission is to befriend her and not make her hate our guts. I got sick and tried of this so I got in my car, locked the doors, rolled down the window, and said, "Find your own way home!"

Yup I abandoned my own brothers. What can I say I am sick and tried of listening to them lecturing me so....

I drove away.