Scared

OMG! I AM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER!

AND I WAS GONNA GIVE THIS STORY TO SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

EITHER WAY I'M SO SORRY!

BUT.....

I'M BACK BABY!

ANYWAYS THIS IS A VERY DRAMATIC CHAPTER!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! 

I SURE HAD FUN MAKING IT EVEN TO THE POINTED WHERE IT FELT LIKE

I WAS READING A STORY AND FANGIRLING, NOT WRITING IT LOL.

ANYWAYS, LOVES I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

PS sowwy there is no video this chapter, i didn't have time to add one! and also, sowwy the spacing is weird, my computer is stupid......

-------<3------------------------------------------------------------<3------------------------

1 month later:

Destiny's POV:

Cody and I have been dating a month now with only my aunt, dad, Jake, Jessica, and his family knowing about it. It has been great! The only down side is hiding it from the public, especially because Cody wants to tell the press, and I want to keep it a secret.

"Cody stop!" I squeal trying to catch my breath and wiggle out of Cody's grip

"I'm sorry? What did you say?" Cody says continuing to tickle me.

"Stop!" I squeal finally wiggling out of his grip, and standing up from his couch.

"awwww!" Cody says looking up at me from his spot on the couch.

I stood there catching my breath.

I look down at Cody to see he is staring at me.

His eyes glancing over my blue Hollister shorts, white reckless shirt, turquoise vans, and straitened blond hair. (Outfit in external link)

I fix my love necklace, and bracelet. Then, I look back to see Cody still staring at me.

"What?" I ask 

"Nothing." he says with a wink, obviously thinking perverted thoughts.