Just Another Tabloid Crush? (A Cody Simpson Love Story)

HI guys! this is my first story on Wattpad! woo! i love if you guys would tell me what you think and give feedback,well here we go first chapter! wooooo

---------------------------------------------<3---------------------------<3--------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Destiny Simmons and according to my family, I am known for my long dirty blond hair and crystal clear blue eyes, which I often receive compliments on (mostly from people over 30). My aunt loves to call me a "beach goddess with a skateboard,"  but personally I don't really see it. Despite this, the one thing I do love about my look is my perfectly tanned skin, but that is just one of the perks of living in Los Angeles. Having lived my whole live in L.A. I have come to discover many of these perks, one of which is living five blocks from the beach. Despite the great location, my house isn't a giant mansion next to any celebs, like most people outside of Cali think. I live and am home-schooled in a small three bedroom house with my dad and my aunt. Other than that, there's not much to tell about me. I do love to surf and listen to music in my free time, but then again who in L.A. doesn't? I am told I have a very shy personality around most guys, when I'm not at work, which I don't deny, but if you get to know me I am a lot of fun!(or at least I think I am) Oh and I'm 15. So, yea, that is basically me.

"Justin! Justin look over here!" I scream rapidly taking a million shots with my camera. Ahh just another day at work. Did I forget to mention that?

Now I know what you're thinking "WORK! what? You are only 15!"

Well I'm a photographer for one of those sleazy, lying tabloids. I know, I know it's a horrible what I do, but I have to do it I need the money, and no one else wants to hire a 15 year old.

When I'm not at work, my aunt home schools me, but she is pretty lenient most of the time. Other than work, I'm not that social. I have one friend, her name is Jessica Palaski(picture on top is her), she is my boss's daughter, and how I got the job, but she is amazing. Some how she is the complete opposite from me. She is always fun, bubbly, and a total flirt! We occasionally go out, and when we do I always have to pull Jessica away from a guy. My aunt says Jessica is good for me and will help me be more social, but my dad doesn't necessarily agree with her on that.

Destiny's POV:

"Justin! is it true about you and Selena?!?" I scream without removing the camera from my face. I snap as many pictures of Justin Bieber as I can before he disappears into the hotel building. 

As usual the rest of the paparazzi stay and wait outside the hotel, hoping to get another glimpse of the teen heart throb. I just sigh and push past them to make my way to the L.A. streets. I quickly flip through the pictures on my camera to see if there are any good enough to give to Mr. Palaski. 

I look up from my camera and glance around.

"Hey, Destiny! Did you get any good shots today?" I hear my best friend Jessica scream, while waving from across the busy road. Her brown hair bounced up and down as she swayed back and forth taking her headphones out of her ears.

"Yea, maybe a couple." I say crossing the street. As I reach Jessica on the sidewalk the smell of the salt water hits my nose, I smiled as I look to the water in the distance.

"I was just going to the beach want to come?" Jessica asks following my gaze to the bright blue water.  

"Defiantly, but let's go to your dad's office first I need to give him the photo's" I say taking out the memory card from the camera, as we start our way down the street.

"Ok!" Jessica happily agrees, popping one of her ear buds back in her ear. 

As we walk, my mind takes control as I think about the photos I took today. 'They were just of Justin Bieber walking, that can't hurt anybody can it?'  I repeat this over and over again in my head trying to reassure myself. Unfortunately, this has actually become a habit of mine recently. I try to convince myself that the photo's I take that day won't hurt anyone. I end up doing this everyday, and even though it calms me, I know that I am just lying to myself and the photo's I take are can and are really hurting people.

"Destiny, did you know Cody Simpson wrote the song Pretty Brown Eyes about me! Because I have Pretty Brown Eyes!" Jessica says dancing down the street like an idiot.

"Sure." I say laughing at her. Jessica is a huge fangirl, and loves all of the people I have to take pictures of daily, one of her favorites being Cody Simpson. And sure, I like them too, I'm just not a big fan like she is.

When we finally arrive at the office, we run in and gave her dad the memory card and say a quick hello before leaving. As we start walking back to the beach, Jessica decides to scream the lyrics to the new Cody Simpson song.

"HEY THERE PRETTY BROWN EYES WHATCHA DOIN LATER TONIGHT?" Jessica belts out skipping down the sidewalk. 

"Nice voice!" some guy across the street says winking at Jessica.

"No! You are with me today!" I whine and grab her arm, stopping her from walking across the street to the guy.

"Yea you are right! Forgive me?" Jessica says with one of her million dollar smiles.

"Fine, but you are buying us the ice cream this time!" I with a little pout.

Jessica just giggles and runs down into the sand to get us a good spot.

After we spent the next hour sunbathing and gossiping while eating our ice cream. Once we were done we surfed for another 2 hours until I had to head home. When I got home I worked on school assignments before, I had to get ready to head back out to work. 

Tonights assignment: take pictures of celebs outside a teen club, AKA the usual.