I think it's Destiny

Hi guys! Thanks for the feedback! It's amazing!!! So next part woo woo!!!!!

 -Cass <3

----------------<3-----------------143--------------GCF-------------------SBK--------------------<3------------------

Destiny's POV:

There I was, once again rolling down the street on my skateboard the guilt weighing down my head like a dumbbell. The farther I skated the more the guilt become greater, and soon I was rolling toward a black hole, unable to stop.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I screamed out as I came closer, closer, and closer to the dark pit.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed jolting up panting and sweating. I look around to see my picture plastered walls surrounding me, I sighed from relief. I was in my room and it was only a dream. I smiled then almost immediately I frowned, remembering what happened last night, and that part of that dream actually happened.

I sat in my bed and glanced at my clock, 10:29 a.m. I had to be at work in 40 minutes, at this I groaned. I stood up and walked over to my wardrobe only after checking the weather on my phone. It was going to be hot today, as always in L.A, so I decided on an Abercrombie and fitch jean skirt and a tiger print crop top to go with the skirt. As usual, I leave my hair naturally wavy, but top it off with my black knit beanie, some eyeliner, and mascara around my eyes. I sleepily sit on my bed and glance at the clock 10:38 a.m. I lean over and slip my white vans on my feet, then, stuff my phone and money in my purse and grabbed my camera. I hop down stairs to be greeted by my aunt at the kitchen counter.

"Hi Dessie! What's your plan for today? Your father already left to the hospital before work." My aunt says placing a bowl of cereal in front of me at the table. 

"Oh, just the usual hang out with Jess" I say scarfing down my cereal. 

"Sounds good, you have no school lessons today so have fun!" my aunt said cheerily walking into the living room.

I walk over to the counter and place my bowel in the sink, just as I hear my phone beep in my pocket. I pull it out and see Jessica's text saying "I'm here." Jessica is coming with me to work today, so we can go to the beach straight afterwards. 

I stop and give my aunt a kiss on the cheek, then walk out to the front yard where Jessica was waiting for me.

"Hey Jess!" I say doing our little handshake, before we started walking down the sidewalk.

"Hey Des! I was wondering what happened yesterday with Cody Simpson? Did you get the photo's?" Jessica's pure enthusiasm in her simple question, caused me to feel a wave of guilt rush over me and mix in with other feelings. I had to struggle to keep a fake smile on my face.

"Oh it wasn't him, it was some guy who looked like him." I lied through my teeth, causing me to even worse, but I couldn't tell her about last night. It would just embarrass him, and make me feel worse.

"Oh... So where are we going to take pictures?" Jessica being the curious person she truly is.

"Atlantic Records, it's just down a ways. Apparently someone huge is recording there today" I say remembering the assignment that Mr.Palaski e-mailed me early this morning.

We walked up along with a crowd of more paps and fans. We stood waiting for someone to come for what seamed like hours, but was in reality only 15 minutes. Jessica and I were standing at the front between 2 middle-aged paparazzi who were giving me weird looks as usual. 

All the sudden I hear a burst of screaming start coming from around me.

"Here we go." I sigh to myself, bring the camera up to my eye.