Chapter 7

Jaden's POV
I saw as Ryan stormed out of the room I was getting up to see what was wrong with him, but Shawn swiftly grabbed my hips and pulled me back down.
"Shawn, I feel bad. I don't want to hurt his feelings."
God I'm too nice.
Shawn: "I-"
He started but I cut him off.
"no I'm being too nice. I'll just let him be."
I hugged Shawn once again which he liked. I was so scared, he saved me and I now feel safe in his arms.
"Hey I'm going to change."
Shawn: "o-okay.."
He wanted to say something else.
Shawn: "ca-can I come with?"
Oh wow that escalated quickly. I kind of do want him to come but I can't.
"Nope."
I walked out of my room and put more sway in my hips as I walked out. I was headed to my secret room it had clothes I actually liked. I made all of the clothes by myself and I knew Shawn wouldn't care.

I wore a dress that hugged all my curves

I wore a dress that hugged all my curves. I loved this dress. I went back to Shawn who look stunned.
"Hey, let's go somewhere where Ryan isn't."
I just wanted it to be Shawn and I.
Shawn: "s-sure. You look amazing."
"thank you Shawn."
Shawn: "you look super hot."
He whispered, I heard him and blushed a bit.
"what was that Shawn?"
His face turned a bright red. Awww! he is so adorable.
"well let's go?"
Shawn: "yeah."
We climbed out of the window so Ryan wouldn't follow us.
Shawn's POV
Gosh Jaden was hot. Her hips curved at the perfect spots and the way they swayed made me love her even more. I think I might be scaring her. But she is so attractive.
"So where do you want to go?"
Jaden: "I know the perfect place."
We went to the near by lake. She sat right next to me. I intertwined our hands, hers fit perfectly in mine.
"You are so pretty."
Jaden: "Thank you Shawn. You're super cute."
She kissed me passionately and our kiss kept getting deeper. She threw her hands around my neck and I wrapped my hands around her waist. The kiss was long and I enjoyed every second of it.
Jaden: "you want to sit on the dock?"
"Sure."
We were walking to the dock Jaden slipped and fell off taking me with her. We just laughed and her laugh was beautiful.
Jaden: "oh my God, I'm so sorry Shawn."
"it's okay, let's just go get dried off."
While we were walking she said something I would never forget.
Jaden: "Shawn, I-I am in love with you."
Yes! She really does love me!
Jaden: "But Shawn.."
Oh crap.
Jaden: "I am still engaged to Ryan I have no clue how to break that engagement."
Oh.
Jaden: "my heart is yours Shawn. I want to marry you. If we get married."
"no when I will make this happen."
She connect our lips.
Jaden: "We'll worry about that later for right now I'm freezing!"
"Haha! So am I."
Jaden: "let's hurry back to the castle."
I pulled her into my arms. I picked her up. She really was cold and she was shivering. We got back and climbed through the window of her room to find Ryan in there looking furious.
Ryan: "so want to tell me where you both were?"
Jaden: "No."
Ryan: "you are going to tell me."
Jaden: "I don't have to."
Ryan: "why are you all wet?"
Jaden: "cause we fell in a lake."
Ryan: "why were you alone with him, and what are you wearing!?"
He threw his finger at me.
Jaden: "I'm with him c-cause."
Ryan: "Cause why?"
Jaden: "Cause I love him! Ryan I'm sorry I don't love you. I love Shawn."
Ryan: "Doesn't matter."
"what!?"
Ryan: "She is still engaged to me."
Jaden: "No you can't do this!"
Ryan: "yes I can"
Jaden: "I love Shawn!"
She kissed me hard and passionately I kissed back. Ryan was angry.
Ryan: "your parents are having a banquet for you get ready for it. It's in 3 hours." he was gone.
Jaden: "Shawn I-I love you."
"I love you too."
I pulled her into my arms and stroked her hair.
Jaden: "what are we going to do?"
I didn't know. I could feel small warm droplets fall onto my shoulder. She was crying.
"I don't know but we can do this okay?"
Jaden: "okay. I um gotta go change and you should too."
"okay."
I got up and left. I was staying in the guest bedroom next to hers. I put on my nicest suit and walked out of my room to see her. She was wearing the most beautiful gown. It was royal blue and wow she looked good in it.

"Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous

"Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous."
She started to blush and she looked away to cover up her red cheeks. I moved her head towards my face with my finger.
"I love it when you blush."
Jaden: "You're too sweet."
"come on, shall we?"
Jaden: "we shall."
I walked her to the dining room her arm locked with mine. No one was there yet. We sat down next to each other. We just messed around and laughed. Her laugh was angelic.
Jaden: "Shawn! You are so stupid!"
"Come on like you're not weird either!"
Jaden: "Okay, okay you got me!" she laughed. Then her parents walked in.
Jaden: "Hi, mom. Hi, dad."
Jaden's Mom: "Well, someone is in a good mood."
Jaden: "Just glad to be home."
She winked at me
Jaden's Dad: "Thank you Shawn for saving our little girl."
"You are welcome my king."
I grabbed Jaden's hand under the table. The whole time we just talked through our eyes. After it was over we made our way back to her room.
Jaden: "I had so much fun with you."
"That was a fun banquet."
Jaden: "um.. Could you um... Come and cuddle with me?"
"of course."
Jaden: "I'm gonna get my pajamas on."
I went to my room and threw on sweat pants and left my self shirtless. I mean those were my pajamas. I walked into her room and she had a big T-shirt on with shorts. She looked absolutely adorable. She hopped onto the bed me following. I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her close to my chest.
"I love you."
Jaden: "I love you more."
Those were the last words we said till we fell asleep.
**************************