Chapter 4

Jaden's POV

I let go of Shawn who had a huge smile on his face, because I told him I loved him. I heard music go on and felt a hand grab mine. Ryan pulled me to the dance floor and kissed me; I suddenly felt another hand grab mine. It was Shawn and he pulled me close to him and kissed me. This has been an interesting birthday for me. The boys were constantly pulling me back and forth across the dance floor. They were dancing with me and fighting over me. I couldn't take it anymore; I felt Ryan grab me and I just pulled away.

Ryan: "What's wrong?"

Shawn: "Jaden, what's up? Are you okay?" He said walking up to us.

"Guys this is emotionally draining, having two guys pull you around and kiss you and fight over you. Please, just let me be for a while kay?"

Shawn: "Okay, I'm sorry."

Ryan: "You can go and have some alone time."

"thank you."

I walked away not wanting to turn around; I suddenly felt a hand go on my shoulder. I turned around to find my two good friends. They both had beautiful gowns on. Bella had a very light blue dress.

Abby had a beautiful purple dress on

Bella: "Hey! Where are you going?"

"Oh just trying to get away from two boys."

Abby: "Could we come with?"

"Of course no problem."

We snuck out of the castle and went for a walk, far away from everyone.

Bella: "So wud up?"

"Well you guys know my fiance right? Well, there was this other prince named Shawn and he's really cute and he likes me, but I'm already engaged to Ryan. Now, they're both gonna fight over me till I'm seventeen."

Abby: "Wait Prince Shawn Mendes!?"

"Yeah."

Abby: "Gosh he's cute!"

"I know!"

Bella: "Wow that has to be hard on you. Who do you like more?"

"Well I um... I told Shawn I loved him."

Abby: "this is gonna cause some major conflict."

"I know. I really do love Shawn but I kinda have fillings for Ryan."

Bella: "Who's more romantic?"

"Well I th-"

A hand went over my mouth and then I heard someone, suddenly a bag went over my head and I passed out.

~

I woke up in a jail cell, in a... dungeon. I still had my dress on and messy hair. I looked out to see shadows. They looked like four girls. I decided to listen in on their conversation; eaves dropping is my specialty. 

Unknown person: "Yes, stupid that's why we captured her! She is going to gather a bunch of handsome princes, and they will pay a loot to get her out. We will get both prizes!"

They started to walk this way, felt a jolt of adrenaline and fear. They came up to the cell... I should have guessed it. It was  Kelsey, Mae, Natalie, and Missy.

"What do you want from me!?"

Kelsey: "You're a boy magnet and you'll bring all the cute princes here."

I rolled my eyes at what she said.

Natalie: "You will also bring us a lot of money."

"You guys are selfish jerks!"

Mae: "In three days we are going to kill you out in public, for now knock her out!"

a guard came and hit my jaw which caused me to pass out. Will Shawn and Ryan come save me?
*****************************