Chapter 6

Shawn's POV
September 5th
I have been following them for days now. They made their way back to Jaden's home town but why? I was peacefully sleeping until I heard someone making an announcement.
Kelsey: "attention everyone!"
I immediately got up and threw some clothes on. I walked out to see Jaden about to be hung. They dressed her up in a extremely fancy dress.

Her make up done perfectly

Kelsey: "This is the last time you all are going to see your beloved princess... Alive."
No! I need to save her. I ran up on the platform.
"Jaden!"
I felt someone punch me in the face.
Jaden: "Shawn! No!"
I got back up ready to fight. There was this huge guard in front of me. I hit him right behind the ear which knocked him out.
Natile: "you're to late."
Kelsey: "hang her!"
I could hear Jaden choking to death. I grabbed a small knife from my pocket and I cut the rope off her neck. She looked dead. She wasn't breathing.
"Jaden? Don't die on me."
I got no response. I heard her start to cough. She was alive!
Jaden: "Shawn." she said with relief. She jolted up and hugged me.
Jaden: "You saved me."
She pulled out of the hug and we stared into each others eyes. I made a move and kissed her. She kissed back. Our lips moving in sync, like they were made for each other. We pulled out of the kiss.
Jaden: "don't let me go."
She held onto me tightly.
"You're safe in my arms. I won't let anything happen to you."
I picked her up and she stayed holding me. I saw the knights and showed them the girls. I walked holding Jaden as she stayed silent. I went back to the castle and took her to her room. I put her down on the window seat.
Jaden: "thank you so much I thought I was going to die."
"I love you."
And we kissed once again.
"I um... got to go."
Jaden: "No, please stay."
"Okay."
She hugged me and put her face on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body. She felt safe with me here. Ryan came into the room.
Ryan: "How did you find her?"
"I figured it out."
Ryan: "why won't you tell me?"
"cause I found her, I saved her life, I don't want you taking the credit of what I did."
Jaden still attached to me. Ryan saw and was furious and stormed out of the room. Ha! I think I know who is gonna win this battle.
***************************