Chapter 5

Shawn's POV
It was hours and no one has seen Jaden or her friends anywhere. I was getting super worried. Pacing back and forth in a hallway. My heart was racing and I constantly would run my hands through my hair in frustration. God, I love her so much. Her parents sent out knights to look for her but nothing. I looked out the window to see her friends.
"Oh my God!"
I ran outside to the both of them.
"Are you guys okay?"
Bella: "Yeah, we just got knocked out."
"What happened to Jaden?"
Abby: "they took her!"
"who's 'they'?"
Bella: "w-we don't know. They just put a bag over her head and we were trying to run but they got us."
"Did they say anything before they knocked you out?"
Abby: "They said they're headed to the east."
"Thank you guys so much. Go in through the front door and people will be there to take care of you. Don't say anything to Ryan."
Bella: "what should I not say to him?"
"Don't give him any clues about where Jaden might be."
Bella: "okay."
I walked away from them and got on my horse and road to the east I think I have a clue on who took her.
Jaden's POV
"Ouch! What the hell!"
Kelsey: "better watch your language princess."
"Oh shut up!"
Natile: "man girl got rage!"
"All you guys care about is yourselves."
Missy: "that's what people say."
Mae: "shut up Missy!"
Natile: "no one cares about what you think!"
"So let me guess you Kelsey like Shawn don't you?"
Kelsey: "no one asked for your opinion."
"it wasn't an opinion it was a question. Answer!"
Missy: "of course Kelsey likes Shawn! But Shawn likes you so she thought if she eliminated you Shawn would like her, and we might find a cute prince of our own."
Kelsey: "Always blurting!"
Mae: "Just shut up Missy!"
We heard something braking. Like someone was breaking in.
Kelsey: "hide Jaden. I'll go check it out."
They stuffed me under the floor. I heard a voice I was longing to hear. Shawn.
Shawn: "where is she!?"
Kelsey: "who is she?"
Shawn: "shut up! Jaden, I know you have her!"
Kelsey: "why would you think that?"
Shawn: "You're a syco path! I don't like you and I never will! I am in love with someone more worthy than you!"
Kelsey: "you will love me!"
Shawn: "get out of the way."
I could hear Shawn's foot steps coming closer to me until I could see his feet right above me.
Shawn: "tell me where she is!"
"I'm... Help!"
He looked down and our eyes met. He broke the floor and got me out.
"Shawn... You- you sa-. ahhh"
Those girls grabbed a hold of me and put me in a bag.
"Shawn! Help!"
Shawn's POV
Jaden: "Shawn! Help!"
"I'm coming!"
I ran as fast as I could but they kept getting further and further away.
"I will save you!"
She was gone I failed her. I screamed in frustration. I should have been able to save her. I got on my horse and started to follow their trail.
*****************************
A/N
I am so sorry I haven't updated in awhile school got really crazy so I couldn't post. I am now on summer vacation so I will be posting a lot.