Chapter 2

Jaden's POV

September 1st

Today is my birthday ball... yay. I'm not to excited for it. I'm wearing a pink ball gown and I like it a lot cause I picked it.

 I'm wearing a pink ball gown and I like it a lot cause I picked it

I saw that it was time for the ball. 'Here goes nothing.' I went down the hallway ready for my grand ball, I walked down a set of stairs then went in the middle where both sides of the stairs meet. I heard clapping and saw a handsome face in the crowd of royals, no not Ryan, He was about 6.2, he had the biggest smile, he had a lazy eye, and the best looking chocolate brown hair. I started to blush then I heard my butler call out my name.

Butler: "Princess Jaden, the birthday girl."

Everyone started to clap including that handsome boy. I didn't even notice that he started to walk up to me.

Mystery boy: "Hello gorgeous, happy birthday, how old are you turning?"

He grabbed my hand and planted a gentle kiss on my knuckles. I feel like my insides were melting.  

"Fifteen, and what might your name be?" I said politely. 

Mystery boy: "Well I'm Prince Shawn Mendes, but you can call me Shawn, oh, and you don't have to talk formal around me."

"Thank you I hate to talk formal."

Shawn: "I know, I hate it too."

"It's very nice to meet you Shawn."

Shawn: "You too."

We both heard music go on.

Shawn: "May I have this dance?"

 He put his huge hand out.

"You may."

 I took hold of his hand; we walked down the stairs to the dance floor.  He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Shawn: "Wow, you are so beautiful."

"Thanks..." I started to blush.

"You are too." Oh gosh what did I just say!? I called Shawn beautiful!What the heck Jaden!? He just chuckled.

Shawn: "You're cute too."

I just smiled at his response. We just slow danced for what felt like five minuets but was actually thirty.

Shawn: "You wanna get outta here?"

"sure."

Shawn: "where do you wanna go?"

"come on I have a great place." 

I grabbed his hand and we went to the secret room and we climbed to the roof that had a garden.

Shawn: "Wow this is beautiful, how did you know it was here?"

"Well if you have lived here for 15 years you'll find things."

We sat down on the grass, I had my hand laying there peacefully then I felt a hand go on top of mine. I looked up to see Shawn blushing. He started to move closer to me until our lips met. We had a long, passionate kiss. Wait! I just had my first kiss and not even with my fiancé. We put our foreheads together and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

Shawn: "Jaden, I'm in love with you."

Yay, now I have two boys that love me

"Wow, I don't know what to say."

Shawn: "You know that was my first kiss."

"It was mine too."

Shawn: "I really do love you."

"But you just met me."

Shawn: "No, you just met me, I've known you forever."

"What do you mean?"

Shawn: "You are the most known princess in every land."

"I am?"

Shawn: "Of course you are. Come on we need to get back to the ball."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that."

We went back down to the ball. As we were walking down the stairs I saw Ryan looking at me, then Shawn did something unpredictable. He kissed me while Ryan was looking. I couldn't help myself I kissed Shawn back. Oh no, what just happened?...

*****************************************************

A/N

Ooo conflict what will the two princes do!?