Chapter 3

Jaden's POV

Oh no, Ryan looked hurt and he had rage. He started to walk this way. What have I done!? Ryan walked up the stairs looking as if he was going to give Shawn a piece of his mind. Even if Ryan tried to fight Shawn, Shawn would win. Shawn is so buff and I mean like his arms, wow. Ryan came up to us, oh crap.

Ryan: "What the heck, Jaden!?"

Shawn: "Is this guy your boyfriend or something?"

"No, he ju-"

Ryan: "No I'm her fiancé."

Shawn: "You're getting married to this guy?"

"Yes, but it is an arranged marriage, please Shawn."

His eyes softened, Shawn no longer looked hurt, he looked like he understood me. 

Shawn: "Don't worry I'm not mad, Jaden; but why have an arranged marriage when we can see who wins her heart."

Ryan: "Oh you're on!"

Shawn: "We all know who she's gonna choose."

Ryan: "Psh, yeah right!"

Shawn: "Okay then lets go! Let's see who she is really in love with! We have till she's 17 until then it's war."

Oh gosh.

Ryan: "Lets start now!"

Ryan grabbed my arm and pulled me to the floor. We started to dance, I looked over to Shawn to see rage in his eyes. Shawn walked off; wait where is he going?

Ryan: "Ha! That punk couldn't stand a chance against me!" 

I just stood there, pondering in my thoughts. Time seemed to fly by. I heard the butler call out.

Butler: "Mis Jaden its time to open presents."

"Oh, okay, thank you."

I walked to a small stage and sat in a chair. I stared to open things very formally. I got a tea set and stuff like that. I was on the last present and it was from Ryan, I never found a present from Shawn. Ryan got me a lip stick and I hate lip stick, oh well at least he tried. I sat the present down sad because I wondered if Shawn got me anything. All the sudden Shawn came up the small stage. With a small box with golden rapping paper.

Shawn: "This is for you my love."

"Aww, thank you Shawn."

I opened it, wow, Shawn really knows what I like. There was a infinity necklace, a Loki bracelet, lip gloss, and a card. I opened up the card and it had the sweetest thing written in it.

Jaden,

  You are so beautiful, and have a great personality. I have loved you forever and I really think it's true love. Maybe we'll be like the legends, you'll be my Cinderella and I'll be your Prince Charming. You don't have to do anything but be yourself. I love you so much and I hope you have an amazing fifteenth birthday. 

                                                                                                                 Love,                

                                                                                                                          Shawn  

I wanted to aww so bad, this was so nice of Shawn.

"Thank you so much Shawn!"

Shawn: "Oh, it was nothing really..."

He walked up closer to me and whispered into my ear.

Shawn: "If it's for someone I love."

Butler: "Okay that's all."

Every one went back to what ever they were doing before. I immediately got up and hugged Shawn.

"Thank you. I-I-I... love you too."

Shawn just hugged me tighter, I was fighting butterflies, I really do love Shawn but I kinda like Ryan. I have gotten myself in a huge mess.

********************************************************