Mother

Waking up she sees a warm fire in the large fire place the smell of sweet caramelized sugar, chocolate, a hint of Apple and cinnamon.
Quiet footsteps come from the kitchen to the room she was in.  The old floor boards creaking softly under each step. "Oh goodness, you're awake. Let me make you some tea!" She pulled up her gown so she could quickly get to the kitchen to make tea.
Water filled an iron kettle, which was placed on the oven's bottom left eye. The click of the woman turning the knob alerted Sophia. The flames grew and the woman walked over to the cabinet to pull out a dark purple-blue mug. Before she knew it, the kettle was whistling. The woman rushed towards the kettle and poured the contents into the mug, and dipping in a bag of tea. She waited for the process of osmosis to occur.

Once the tea was mixed into the water, she took a stone and crushed various herbs into fine dust mixed it with powdered minerals and ground up spinach leaves to fine grain. She mixed them into the tea for flavor and health. The woman walked across the room to the fridge to take out fragments of a tree root. She put the roots into the tea and let it soak until soft. When the roots were soft she took them out and cut  it in half. She took the first half and squeezed the oil which was strong in calcium and rich Omega 3's and easily digested and brought to the heart into the tea. She took the other half and squeezed her a small glass of oil and drank it herself. She stirred to tea and walked into the living room, to her big chair where Sophia was laying awake, but exhausted.

She kneeled down to the chair arm rest and placed the mug on it. She walked to get a straw for Sophia was too weak to pick up the mug.

She placed the straw into the warm tea.

"It is such a shame how the evil wish to taint such a pure youth." She said.

"My name is Toriel."