Howdy!

She landed on the ground onto a bed of yellow flowers. Her leg shot through with pain. She looked around and saw a spotlight on a flower with a smiling face. "Hehe! Howdy! I'm Flowey!" The flower said winking at her. She was confused. "A talking flower?!"
"Yup! Haha! I guess you are new to the underground!"
She stood up leaning on her right leg for her left leg was in pain.
"Oh no! You are hurt! Here catch these pellets! They should help heal you!"
The flower took pellets from under the ground around its roots.
"The soil of the underground has highly concentrated vitamins and minerals to help heal wounds!"
It's leaf threw the pellets out to Sophia. She caught some and some landed in front of her. She picked them up. They were small and a shiny blue. Very pretty to the eyes of a young adventurous child.

Suddenly, the pellets exploded! She gasped out closing her eyes to avoid shards of shrapnel, from the blue glass coating around the explosives, from getting in her eyes which could potentially blind her.

The flowers face became a rather demonic grin with big teeth. "HAHA! NAIVE CHILD!"
Its face changed once more, it's eyes black with sharp fangs.
"In this world, unlike yours, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!"
Then pellets flew around her trapping her.
"ONE MORE HUMAN SOUL AND WE CAN BE FREE!"
She then saw a large figure approach the malevolent flower from behind. She collapsed and passed out.