NIALL

Relate to the picture for the chapter....

Niall isn't exactly wearing that, but it's just to understand how the van and the guy looks.... :)

"Wake up, Blondie!"

Niall woke up to that jolly statement. He looked up and saw a buff man dressed in black staring hard at him. Glimpsing at the man itself made him wince. He looked stern, as if Niall was a school student who had done something wrong, and the man was the Principal.

The man narrowed his eyes, as if he got to know what mischief Niall The School Kid was up to.

"Get out", ordered the man, grabbing for Niall. Niall yelped, and scrambled away from the man. He backed off quickly, but the man managed to grab his hair, and pulled him out. He got Niall to stand in front of him, and glared at him like he, The Angry Principal, had spat out his speech and Niall had made fun of him instead of apologising. Niall rubbed his head, saying, "Dude, that is totally savage! Haven't you learnt any manners?"

"Stop screeching, princess. Now make a move and get in there", said the man, pointing behind Niall. Niall turned behind, and his heart nearly blasted inside his chest.

The man was asking him to go into a mansion which was more like a haunted house. It was not like those fun ones with directions in Essel World or even some mall. It was one in which you actually had to walk in and find your way through. Well, at least that's how it seemed to be. Niall turned back to the man, shaking his head vigorously. "Nu-huh. Sorry, man. I'm not going in there unless I have my friends by my side."

"Riiiiiiight. But your friends aren't even here. So it's all you over here", replied the man, pouting. Niall's stomach almost flipped itself. His friends...were they coming for him? Or were they at the police station, waiting for the police to find him? "No", thought Niall. "Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam are way better than that. We are best buddies. They are certainly coming after me. Alone, not with the police." Niall just had to buy some more time for them.

"Fine, but only if I get a cookie", he told the man in his best irritated and stern voice.

"Gah! Now you want a cookie. Well, I'll give you one." The man then punched Niall on the face. Niall yelled in pain, and rubbed his nose. "Ow-ow-ouch!" exclaimed Niall. "What's wrong with you man?"

"What's wrong with you? You already ate up our Uncle Joe's pizza, and now you want a cookie? I am disgusted. You are a prisoner. You should -"

"I'm even more disgusted", muttered Niall.

"- tremble before us. WE are superior. Now get in there, Barbie doll."

Barbie doll? That man called him a Barbie doll?! And earlier a Princess. Yuck, he didn't even like those things, and he was calling him that? Now Niall was certainly not going in that mansion.

"Oh, hell-naw, Lady Gaga. Now you better listen to me. I'm a cheery person, not a gloomy person who has black clouds floating around his head. So you'd do better to take me home rather than send me in there."

"All right, that's enough", said the man. "First of all, don't call me 'Lady Gaga', and secondly", he whipped out a gun and aimed it at Niall, "Get in there, or you'll have four bullets in your head."

"Holy cow!" Niall panicked. "No-no-no-no. Put the gun down man. I'll go in the mansion, please move that thing away, come on, DROP THE GUN, jeez", stammered Niall. Niall felt like kicking himself. Now he had no choice but going in that mansion. That last little ray of hope was gone. Niall heaved a deep sigh, faced the mansion, and walked right up to it. He took a last look at the warm scene outside, and entered a world of gloom.