Chapter 34

{Kelsea's P.O.V}

"What are you doing?" Ryan questions, as he follows me around at school. I look at him sighing, "I'm enjoying school!" I say sarcastically. He frowns and I feel a rang of guilt. "Sorry..." I mumble.

I walk to my lockers as Ryan does with me, he's been following me like a lost puppy all day. I get it that he is dedicated to get me back, but this is a little ridiculous. "Hey Kelsea?" He says. I look at him, "yes?" Holding my books and begining to walk to second period.

"How about a date?" I stop walking and look at him. Maybe I should, he could get me to trust him again. "Sure Ryan." I say with a smile. This lights up his face making him smile as well. "Ok, I'll be waiting for you at five." He says. I nod, and enter into my class.

•••

It was around four thirty and here I was trying to find something to wear. I wasn't told what kind of date it was going to be, so I'm kind of winging it on what to wear. I pull out a grey shirt with a small pocket, and some casual shorts. Hopefully we don't go to someplace fancy. It's just a better look then what I wore to school. Hey, might as well attempt to look decent am I right?

I sigh, sitting on my bed. I miss how me and Ryan were together. I just, can't trust him all that much. Sure call me crazy but he broke my heart. Maybe he can heal it again? My phone buzzes and immediately check it. It was Ryan.

Be there in a few

Ok

I hear a knocking sound on my window. I look out to see, Sam? He smiles and gestures to open the window. I open it and he steps inside. "Hey Sam." I say dumbfoundly. He smiles stepping closer to me. "So I heard you and Ryan are through?" He says. I silently nod. He steps closer to me.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says quietly. I look up at his blue eyes. "It's fine. We're working on it." His eyes sadden at hearing this. "You know Kelsea. I've always heard, to get what you want, you have to get it yourself." I raise a eyebrow at this statement. "Yeah I guess so."

He smirks, grabbing my hand. What is he doing? In all of a rush I am pulled into him, my lips touching his. I attempt to pull away, but he harshly pulls me in more. I groan still trying to push him away. His lips crash into mine harder. No I don't want this!

"Let go of her!" I hear a familiar voice say. My heart flutters. Sam is pulled away by a angry Ryan. I smile being grateful and catching my breath. Sam looks at Ryan anger clearly present. "This doesn't involve you." He spits out. "Kelsea clearly didn't want you to kiss her." Ryan snarls. Sam pulls his fist back, slamming it into Ryan's jaw.

Ryan winces but then punches him hard into the stomach. Sam bends down, groaning in pain. "Get out." Ryan's spits out. Sam stands up and angerly gets out the window.

Me and Ryan stand in silence for a couple of minutes. "Thank you." I finally mumble. I look up at him, remembering his jaw. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods numbly. I step closer to him, lightly touching his jaw. He winces in pain, "that's what I thought." I say. I hold his hand, pulling him into the kitchen. Mom looks at me before I do. "It's ok mom, he just needs ice." I explain. She still looks confused, "I'll explain later okay?" She stares, but then nods.

I walk into the kitchen pulling out a ice pack. I gently place it on Ryan's jaw, and he holds it there. "Thanks." He says. I look up at his green eyes, making my heart beat a little faster. Those familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach once again. Dang it this can't happen. Ryan gently smiles, "I'm sorry Kelsea. For everything." He sadly says.

"It's okay Ryan. I understand it wasn't your fault." I say. I can't keep blaming him for what happened. Especially with my own experience with being forced to kiss someone. I look up at Ryan with a smile, "I'm sorry too. I should've understood." I apologize. Ryan places his hand on my cheek, smiling as well.

We lean and our lips touch. I guess this means we've made up then. I can't hold it against him. I love him too much for a dumb girl like Lindsay to break us apart. That's what she wanted. To ruin what we had.

Ryan's lips are gentle on mine as always. We pull away, and I wrap my arms around him. "Gosh, I didn't realize how much I missed our kisses." He says, chuckling. Even though it was only a few days, it felt like eternity being apart. Cliche yes I know, but most romances are. We stay in eachothers arms for awhile.

•••

"So I seen that you and Ryan are together." Mom announces sitting beside me on the couch. Me and Ryan made up but sadly we didn't get to go on a date because of his jaw. He wanted to go home and get it medicated. I don't blame him, it was already bruising from what I seen. "Yeah." I say. She claps her hands together, "that's great." She says. I laugh, "it is."

"I knew you two wouldn't last apart." She giggles. "I ship Kelsyan way too hard." She mumbles. I gawk as she used the term ship. "Mom since when are you a teenager?" I giggle. She lightly punches my arm," I use to be one believe it or not." She laughs. "Mom, please stop going on tumblr." I roll my eyes. She does the same in return. Dad walks in, "oh I heard Kelsyan is a thing again?" He says.

"Dad stop please!" I say in a fit of laughter. "Tumblr is the best." He says. I laugh harder, why are my parents such teenagers? Mom joins in, "indeed." She says. Her and dad smooch making me stick my tongue out. "Gross!" I say jokingly. She sticks her tongue out, kissing dad more. "You two weirdos." I scoff leaving the room.

My life is finally back to normal.

{THE END}

___________________________

Hello readers! This is the end of this lovely story ;) I hope you guys enjoyedddd! I know it's kinda short and everything but I'm wanting to start a new book!!!

Thanks to you all for the reads and votes and support! I really appreciate it!

New book will be written soon, but I will not leak any ideas ;)

Til next time xx