chapter 13

O come on, lets hang out

I stared at my phone once more.

I cant

I replied. But he seemed so stubborn. I sighed in aggrevation.

Yea u can. U seemed to like me enough before kelsea

I closed my eyes. I need Ryan at this point. I imagined him getting mad, and ranting. But hes away at his house.

Well i dont like u anymore. Leave me alone

I waited a minute before my phone vibrated.

Fine.

I looked at the message. Finally. I got up and went to find something to eat. Mom was sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I say. She looks up at me. "Well good morning." She giggled. Mom glanced up and down at me. "...what are you staring at?" I ask. Mom giggles.

"Kelsea, your still in your pajamas. And the bus will be here in 3 minutes."

I glanced down at my blue pajama pants. Oh crap. I say. I ran to my room and threw on a t-shirt and pants. I slide my hair in a ponytail. And i ran outside.

I heard the rumbling of the bus engine coming up my road. I sighed in relief. The bus stops and i walk on. I picked a seat in the back.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"kelsea!" Kelly squels at me. I laugh. "Hey girl." I reply. She smiles. We both began to walk to our lockers. I stood there a minute.

"So guess what?" Kelly says with a hint of excitement.

"What?"

"Lucas asked me out!" She squeals.

I nod. "Thats good." I say wearily. She stares at me. "Hm? Not jealous?" She askes. I shrug. "I have someone else." I say, boasting a bit.

"for heavens sake, who?" She askes. I smile "...Ryan." i say. She smiles and does her such a cute couple face. She had that reaction alot.

I hear familar voices come near. My stomach kinda drops. "Hey babe." Lucas says to kelly. She giggles. I see lucas glance at me. "Oh hey...kelsea was it?" He says, with a hint of a smirk.

I kinda stood, dumbfounded. "Kelly, babe, ill pick you up at 8." He says as him and lucas's gang walks away. All of them quietly whispering and laughing.

Kelly smiles. "Hes so cute!" She cues. I looked down at my feet.

Why was he staring at me like that?

_________________________________________

So what a twiiisteeerrr! Right? Haha. Well probably not as much. But im trying to write more ;) so stay tuned.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!