Chapter 21

Kelsea's P.O.V

Brianna squels in my ear through the phone. I had to take the phone away from my ear and regain my hearing. "What is it Brianna?" I ask, still rubbing my ear.

"Guess who's going to a party?" She says. I blink in confusing. "What? Already? You've only been here for a week." I state. She giggles.

"I know! Its exciting!" She squels. Sheesh, she must be pretty popular already. I've only been to one party since being in high school. And it was a birthday party.

"Who invited you anyways?" I ask.

"I don't know. I think he said his name was Austin? He said his friend was having a party and that I should come?" She says. Austin? Who the heck is that? Is he even in our grade?

"Buuuut." She continues on.

"Im making you come with me." She says. Me? Party?

"No!" I exclaim. She's silent for a second. "But I don't know anyone. And I want you to come with me so I'm not alone!" She says, it sounds like she stifles a cry. I sigh. "Fine." I say.

Then any sadness she did have was gone. "Omg omg! Thanks so much!" She says. "Yeah, yeah. You owe me." I say with a smile.

•*•*•*•*•

Brianna comes at 6 ringing with excitement. "Hey girl!" She says slightly bouncing up and down. "You ready?" She askes. I furrow my brows.

"For what? I thought the party was tomorrow?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Well we got to find you a dress!" She says. I bite my lip. I haven't gotten a new dress in awhile. I dont wear them very often.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" She says. I nod. "Okay, fine." I say. This is gonna be fun. Sartastically saying.

-

We arrive at the mall. Brianna literally drags me in my arm. She's so excited. We search through clothes racks. More of her searching.

She comes in with a armful of dresses. "Try them on." She hands the big stack of clothes to me. We both go into the dressing room. I go into the actual changing room changing from all sorts of dresses. I slip on a red dress. It had bedazzled little charms on the hem of the dress. It was a silky fabric, suiting me. The dress hung a little down from my knees. I look in the mirror to see someone i hardly knew.

The dress had straps and lace on the bottom part of it. I see a girl in the mirror with tanish skin and long brown hair making the dress even more. I step out to show Brianna. She gasps as she looks at me.

I twirl in it, smiling. "Yes! This is totally the one!" She says. If only Ryan was here to see. He would probably be just as stunned.

I walk back into the changing room, slipping the dress of to place on the hanger. I put my regular outfit on. I should text Ryan about the party.

I walk out slipping my phone out of my pocket. I text Ryan.

Hey Brianna wanted me to go to a party with her tomorrow

I slip the phone back. We walk up to the cashier placing the dress on there. She scans it, plastering her fake smile. "15.99$" she says. I look at Brianna as she gives the money to her. We then leave.

___________________________

A/n Hello once again! Did you enjoy this chapter? I told you i would try to make it longer :)

Well i hoped you enjoyed! Bye!