The Sizzy life

Writers POV

HELLO AGAIN MY LITTLE COOKIES!!!

This time we are following Isabelle Lewis, her husband and her three mistchivious children.

Isabelle is now 35, same age as Clary, but soon to be 36. Her hair is longer than it was in her teen years, and now looks like a replica of her mother when she was Izzy's age. Still happily married to her one true love, Simon. Unfortunately she still can't cook to saver her life, so Simon is the cook. And she is currently pregnant, again and is going to tell everyone today when the go to the Banewood house hold .

Simon Lewis is 35 as well, and is helping his wife run the New York institute, and is a proud father of three, soon to be four (but he doesn't know that). He is still his geeky old self and takes his kids to comic con every year, much to his wife disapproval, but he still manages to convince her anyway. As it is their wedding anversary in a week, he is planning something special for him and his lady, so there getting the Banewood family to look after their children.

Gabriel Alexander Lewis is the eldest buy 1hour and 13 minutes (I think that's right....idk) much to his brothers displeasure, he is 14 and is very much like his father, geeky, had the mob of brown curly hair and has brown eyes, he, unfortunately got his fathers genes of being extremely skinny and have no muscle what so ever, he also got his uncle Alec's attitude, much to Simons shock and Izzy's pride, because she knows that he will grow up unlike her brother did.

Michael Jonathan Lewis is the middle child, also at 14, he looks exactly like his twin (as in facial features), but got his mum's genes, of being talkative and has a good amount of muscle on him and even though he teases his older and younger brothers, he will do anything to make them happy and will give up anything for them. He got his mothers attitude and has a girlfriend, much to Simons displeasure.

Christian Alfrado Lewis the youngest and reminds his mother of her younger brother, max, so much, from the glasses, attitude (thinking he knows everything) and his love of reading. But at the same time, he is differs from his dead uncle. He is a very shy boy, and once you get to know him, can be a little troll, buy going around and pranking everyone and always looking for a laugh, even through he is only 8.

"COMANDER ON DECK!!!" Simon yelled and the four boys lined up and souluted Izzy as she giggled

"ATTENTION!" Her goofy husband yelled and the all stood up straight and did the soluit sign

"Okay ladies!-" Izzy laughed and the boys mouths dropped "we're heading To General Alexander's camp SO GET A MOVE ON!!!" He said and dismissed the boys and the three ran towards their rooms to get some shoes and other things while her husband laughed and stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her two month old child.

"Do you know why we're going over?" The geeky man asked

"Alec said he'll tell us when we get their, he sounded very serious on the phone" he responded and looked behind her and kissed him slightly on the lips and he hummed and kissed back, deepening the kiss

"EWWWW MUM! DAD!" Three voiced shrieked

"Okay, okay, let's go" Simon said and Izzy laughed and they all left, while Izzy told her right hand to watch the place and he nodded with a smile and waved good buy to the family.