10

Ben-

"I didn't think you'd get this in the bag." Denis chucked as he sat in my room reading the text Rowan had sent.

My stomach flipped. I didn't want to continue this bet, I had fallen completely head over heels for Rowan, but I needed the money for when I got out of this place.

"Yeah man. It's crazy." I sighed. I felt so guilty.

"So what's your plan once you tap that? It took you a month to get with her so you must be drooling over sleeping with her. I mean I bet she's a virgin." Denis smirked. "I should have gotten in on that."

"Shut the fuck up." I glared.

"Whoa someone is testy over their new girl." He smirked.

"Look, this isn't just a bet to me anymore. I love Rowan."

"Love? Ben you don't love her." He chuckled.

"You don't know anything Denis." I scoffed.

"I know that's she's a prude and you can't possibly love someone like that." He chuckled.

I grabbed his collar and threw him against the wall roughly.

"Shut the fuck up Denis."

"Testy. Listen if you want the bet to die it can."

"No. I need the money."

"Alright. I'll see you later, and have fun tonight." Denis smirked as he left.

I sighed and dropped down onto my bed, unsure of what to do.

"Man I've fucked up."

-----
Rowan-

I finished lighting all the candles in our secret spot, making the room intimate and sexy as I quickly ran my fingers through the my hair.

I was nervous. Beyond nervous.

My dad was wrong about Ben. He wasn't just after sex and he loved me.

But that didn't stop my insecurity. Ben had been with countless girls before me and well... I was a virgin and I didn't know how to do anything.

I heard the door open and footsteps come up the stairs, I looked up and saw Ben, he looked amazing as usual.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and pleaded a gentle kiss on my lips.

He looked nervous as well.

"Hey." I smiled softly as his eyes hungrily scanned my body.

"You look beautiful." He smiled as he looked me over.

"Thanks." I bit my lip.

"And this place is even more beautiful too." He smiled looking at all the candles placed around the room.

We went and sat down on the edge of the bed that was in the room and he kissed my forehead.

"You're sure you want this Rowan? I don't want to rush you into anything."

"You love me right?" I bit my lip.