5

Ben-

I waited under the tree at 9:05 the next night.

Rowan was late.

Just as I was about to walk away I heard the clicking of heels on the pavement and looked up to see Rowan in a tight blue one shoulder dress with light blue lace over it and heels.

She looked hot as fuck.

"Sorry I'm late these things are death traps." She pointed down at her heels.

I chuckled and reached out to take her hand.

"You look nice."

She bit her lip nervously. I could tell she was debating on whether to take my hand or not.

"I don't bite." I smirked, tossing my cigarette into the ground, extinguishing it with my boot.

"Aren't you going to pick that up?" She bit her lip.

I chuckled.

"Of course not. That's what someone's job is."

"Their job isn't to clean up your mess Ben."

"Hey. You can't criticize everything I do. You said you'd play by my rules tonight."

"I never sai-" I cute her off by grabbing her wrist and pulling her in the direction of the dorm where the party was held.

"Just come on."

"How do you even have these anyway?"

"Administration doesn't know everything." I smirked.

"You're saying nobody knows where we are going? What if something happens?" She slowed her walking, beginning to look nervous.

"It's a party Rowan. Not anything serious. Just stay in my sight." I smirked as we walked into the dorm, opening a broom closet and closing the door behind us, grabbing her waist, pulling her flush to my chest.

She began to wiggle, pushing me away from her. "Ben let go."

I laughed as I let my hands roam her body for a moment, giving her tight ass a squeeze.

She began to panic and pound on my chest in an attempt to push me away.

I smirked and then opened the back door of the closet to reveal the large room where the lights flickered and music played loudly.

"You're such an asshole." She stormed away from me and into the party.

Phase one of my plan to win the bet with Denis was about to begin.

When I was sure that Rowan couldn't see me I walked over to a boy named Mark.

"You're the guy who will fulfill requests if I pay you enough, right?"

The boy nodded. "What do you have for me today Ben?"

"$200. I need you to go and flirt with Rowan. Headmasters daughter. Once you gain her trust I need you to take her to the broom closet and try to get handsy. That's where I come in. I come in and rescue her, making her trust me. To get her to talk to you warn her to stay away from me. I grabbed her ass in the closet on the way here and she's pissed."