Caught

PHIL POV

I woke up still on Dan's lap. His hand was still in my hair. He looked uncomfortable sleeping sitting up.

I also realized my hand was tightly gripping Dan's leg. Whenever he shifted around I snuggled in closer. Dan eventually in his sleep put his arm around me. This was a opportunity to hold his hand.

I fell back to sleep and hours later I awoke to Dan stroking my face where I was punched.

Phil: Dan?

Dan: Sorry.

Phil: It's alright. I didn't say I hated it.

Dan: You are adorable when you sleep.

Phil: I was also watching you sleep. Such stalkers we are.

Dan: Let's go for a walk in the park.

Phil: Sure just let me straighten my hair.

Dan: No let's just go I won't even do mine..

Without further or do we both got up. Dan took my hand right away. He was now tracing circles.

I can't believe we are holding hands in public.

The park was very peaceful. Dan and I took a seat by the fountain. I rested my head on his shoulder. Life is great. Then I saw Sara. Dan didn't even pull away from me. Act of giving up?

Sara: Sorry to bother you both but Dan and Phil I am so sorry for hurting you both. Jess really scares me sometimes. I once didn't listen to her and she held a knife to my throat. I am completely fine with you both dating and being gay. I will not say anything to Jess I promise.

Dan: Thanks for the apology. Do not let her scare you. You had the guts to apologize you are a good person.

Phil: And Sara be brave.

Sara: Ok I will try. Bye Phan!

Phan. That will be our ship name.

When I looked over Dan was just staring at me. Kind of creepy if you think about it. I couldn't take the temptation anymore so I just went in a kissed him. Dan kissed back. It was the best we have had because it was so passionate and meaningful.

We even managed to ignore the stares from others afterwards. Well we did until we saw in the bush a Jay with binoculars and a camera. He got a picture of us kissing.

Dan: It's alright Phil. We will be fine. I love you more than you could imagine. Jay is just a bad person.

Phil: I know he is. I'm just scared I don't want you getting beat up again. I love....

I felt a sharp pain in my head and I blacked out.