Attemp

PHIL POV

I left him this time, it's so hard to believe we just french kissed. Chris made him do it though that is the only reason why. Maybe Chris is why Dan has been kissing me all along. I can't believe he made me moan, that was embarrassing. Moving fast is what I have to do now, Dan might come after me.

Soon after I arrived at the bridge from my dream. Pulling out my phone, I went to Dan's contact and wrote my suicide note. Living is not a choice because what I say in this could ruin our friendship.

To Dan:
All you do is play with my feelings all those kisses drive me insane. When you grab my hand you make me want to die. This is a suicide note. During truth or dare you made me moan. I hated that. I didn't say a word all morning because you made me uncomfortable, you messed with my feelings, and made me think you may actually love me. Then in the living room your eyes were scanning me, do you know how that made me feel? I felt so exposed even though I was completely dressed. At school in the bathroom I climbed into your lap, why did you let me torture myself like that? When I slept in your bed with you before getting in, why did you watch me take my shirt and pants off then blush? I have to die now because I can't take you messing with my feelings. Trust me I loved those kisses but I am in love with you. I do not love you as a friend, I actually love you. You can't be gay though, can you? I bet Chris set you up because he knows about how I feel. When I kissed PJ you went insane and I will never know why. I love you so much Danny.

-Phil Lester

DAN POV

I received a text as soon as I left my front door to look for Phil. I read it through crying, he thinks I was messing with his feelings. He loves me, he really loves me but he thinks I am fake. I know where he is heading, it must be the bridge from his dream. I begin running leaving PJ and Chris behind.

I made it to the bridge minutes later. There was Phil standing at the edge. He turned around looking at me. It was raining out. My hobbit hair was showing, then he smiled. Right after that he jumped. I ran to him, I managed to grab his wrist before he fell to his death. Chris and PJ arrived now, they helped me get him up. He hit his head on the side of the bridge. Philip was bleeding.

The ambulance was called and they took Phil away. Chris, PJ, and I got a taxi and went to the hospital. We all sat down in the waiting room, waiting for when we can visit him.

Midnight came around and Chris and PJ left. The nurse called me in. Phil was paler than usual.. lifeless. I hated seeing him like this. The nurse left me alone with him. I rushed to my lion crying. I grabbed his hand and held on like my life depended on it. I hugged Phil's lifeless body and left a light kiss on his cheek. All I want is Phil back. There is a chance of him dying and that really kills me. I cry on to his chest until I fall asleep.

Morning was no different. I woke up to him still in his coma. If I was honest about my feelings this wouldn't of happened. If.. no.. not if but when he wakes up I will say how I've felt for all this time. The doctors were coming in now. I still wasn't kicked out for some reason. I love Phil so much and I can't wait to tell him that I love him.