Questions

PHIL POV

I woke up in the arms of my new boyfriend, Dan Howell. My crush for years. He had his hand intertwined with mine. I turned around a bit, Dan was sure hot as hell when he slept. I kissed his nose and he woke up.

Dan: Good morning Lion.

Phil: You're cute when you sleep.

Dan: I never want to get up.

Phil: We have to. We are playing questions today.

Dan: What in the actual hell is questions?

Phil: Me and you ask each other questions or even dares.

Dan: So two people truth or dare.

Phil: Yea, pretty much.

I sadly got up and so did he. I wore some of Dan's clothes today. Dan straightened his hair and I did as well.

Dan was busy staring at where he got beat up, while I browsed Tumblr.

Dan has been staring at himself for ten minutes now.

Phil: Dan you are handsome.

Dan: I have scars and bruises.

Phil: Yea but you are still hot.

Dan: Thanks Phil and you are too.

I blushed

Phil: Ready for questions?

Dan: You mean truth or dare?

Phil: Yes. So Dan question or dare?

Dan: I love your creativity. I pick dare.

Phil: I dare you to lick my face.

He came closer and licked my face. That was weird.

Dan: Ok then, question or dare?

Phil: Question.

Dan: Why do you like my hobbit hair?

Phil: It's just amazing that's all

Dan: You're amazing.

Phil: AmazingPhil.

Phil: Question or dare?

Dan: Question.

Phil: Why do you love me?

Dan: Because you are just awesome. Phil question or dare?

Phil: Dare.

Dan: I dare you to French kiss me.

Phil: Of course you want this Dan.

Dan: Can't help that you're perfect.

I leaned in and so did he. We quickly closed the gap. Dan had fun blocking me from dominance this time. Our lips were in perfect sync. I eventually got my tounge in his mouth. I explored a lot. Our kiss growing deeper and deeper. He took a quick breath and went back to kissing me. Dan lifted me up and brought me to my bed. He went on top of me, you could tell he was having fun grinding his hips against me. I was beginning to get a boner. He could tell. He just smiled and grinded harder. The way he made me feel was amazing. Eventually we needed air. He fell down next to me.

Phil: I love you Dan.

Dan: I love you too Lion.

I left a soft kiss on Dan's neck. It made him uncomfortable but he loved it.

DAN POV

Phil was the best thing to ever happen to me. I love him so much. I pulled my still breathing heavily Lion closer to me. Phil grabbed my hand, kissed it then just held it, tracing circles.

I kissed his neck now but it wasn't a normal kiss I was looking for his sweet spot. I soon found it. Phil moaned loudly. I hope the neighbors can not hear.

I made sure to not leave a hickey on his neck. Phil stared at me with his crystal eyes. I just smiled and squeezed his hand tighter. Life was perfect finally.