Evil

DAN POV

It was now the next day. Another dreadful day of school. I'm not sure when Phil wants to tell people about us. After playing questions Phil left for awhile and we both slept in our own rooms.

I was busy trying to cover up the scars and bruises with makeup because I do not need people thinking that I get abused and cut myself. I'm wearing long sleeves to help also. My hair is straightened and I am wearing all black. I am ready but Phil has not left the bathroom for an hour. I'm starting to get worried.

PHIL POV

Its been awhile since I cut myself I realize as getting ready. I found a blade and the temptation was killing me inside. I know Dan will get bullied and its my fault so I deserve this anyway.

I reach for the blade, put it your my wrist and slid the blade across my skin. It felt great, I tried to do more but I heard the door opening. I quickly threw the blade and pulled down my sleeves.

Dan: Phil? What was that noise?

Phil: I dropped something.

Dan: Are you alright?

Phil: Yes I am fine.

DAN POV

I could tell that Phil was hiding something from me. I can't invade his privacy though, so I will not ask.

I think I did pretty decent on the makeup.

Getting into my car I grabbed Phil's hand. He seemed happy. As soon as we parked at school, I let go and we walked side by side not holding hands.

I was hyperventilating because of remembering that bitch Jessica and her friends. Phil noticed and he patted my shoulder and smiled.

While walking I kept "accidentally" getting closer to Phil to where I would brush up against him.

The whispers were back of course. At the end of the hall there was Jessica and her friends. Phil looked frightened. I rubbed his back really quick.

Jessica: Oh look guys Howell and his boyfriend are here.

Damian: Why would Howell take Lester over you?

Sara: I bet Howell just wanted to be a fuckboy. He's just trying to show off that any gender can love him.

Jay: We should teach Lester a lesson.

Damian: Cannot wait.

It was now the end of the day. I was pulled to stay after a few minutes. My heart is pounding I'm very anxious to see if Phil is okay.

PHIL POV

I was about to go look for Dan when Jess's group surrounded me. I freaked out.

Phil: Please leave me alone.

Damian: Awww he is scared now.. this will be more fun.

Jessica: Oh Lester freak you need a girlfriend.

Phil: No I don't.

Then Jess kissed me. I pushed her off.

Phil: Get away from me you whore!

Jay: Or else?

Phil: I will... I will kill you.

Sara: Not if we kill you first.

Then Damian threw a punch, I fell against the lockers in pain. I saw Jess grab the blade but before she did anything I hear.

Dan: Get the hell away from Phil!

Jessica: Why should we? Its a free country.

Dan then chopped off all there heads.

Just kidding.. he shoved Jess to the ground and stole the blade from her. He dug the blade into her hand. Damian, Jay, and Sara were shoved and kicked.

They all ran away now.

Damian: Faggots!

Dan: Oh my god, Lion are you alright?

Phil: Yes just a little sore that's all.

Dan pulls me into a warm embrace. He pecked me on the lips and helped me up. When helping me up my sleeves fell to where he could see the cuts. I tried to react but instead he sat back down.

Dan: Phil Lester please never do this again.

He was crying now.

Phil: I... I won't

Dan kissed the scar and gave me another hug. He reached for my hand and helped me up again.

When we arrived home, Dan went straight to the couch to watch Attack on Titan. I soon joined him. I rested my head on his lap while watching. Dan enjoyed messing with my fringe and leaving soft kisses on the bruise I got.

Soon after we fell asleep.