Ch 2: To The Seventies

The background music is clarity's theme

Clarity and the rest of the legends walked toward Martin Stein's silver car. Each and every person that had been on the roof had decided to go on the promised adventure to save the world.

"Professor! Are you sure this is the place?" Leonard asked from where he walked next to his partner Mick Rory.

"I think we're being punked." Ray voiced his thoughts earning a slight giggle from Clarity. Ray turned to Clarity in confusion.

"What people don't say punk'd anymore?" He asked. Before Clarity could respond Sara spoke up.

"No, they don't." Sara replied. You could hear the slight amusement mix with her cynical tone.

"I see your buddy threw himself a going away party." Mick Rory stated gesturing to the passed out form of Jax in the passenger seat of Stein's car.

"Yes I believe he drank something that didn't quite agree with him." Martin said with a slight incline of his head as he placed the address back into his front jacket pocket after checking the address once again.

Clarity resisted the urge to sigh and shake her head. Felicity had been right. Jax so did not have a choice in the matter. Clarity tightened her grip on her crossed arms her bottom lip once again between her teeth. The electric futuristic hum she had felt last night was stronger than ever. They were without a doubt in the right location.

"You don't look to happy to be here." Leonard observed as he glanced at Kendra who had her arms crossed an annoyed frown adorning her features.

"Perceptive." Kendra curtly responded. She had lost her fight with Carter and if she lost a fight with him then who knows what was going to happen to her if she went up against Vandal Savage by herself. She was a barista not some hawk goddess.

"Well I see you all decided to come." Rip greeted them all, striding over to the impatient group of misfit heroes and villains. Everyone merely stared at Rip in reply.

"Well then I think we should be on our way." Rip announced turning back around the way he just came clapping his hands together.

"I ain't footing it anywhere" Leonard said an icy glare in his eyes as he stared at the Captain.

"A time masters sacred charge is to do no damage to the timeline. Can you imagine what a time ship would look like in say Victorian England?" Rip questioned his new crew.

"Holographic indigenous camoflauge projection" Martin marveled his voice sounding awed at the very prospect.

"Indeed" Rip nodded his voice prideful as he clicked a remote that he took out of his coat pocket turning around to face the open space behind him. A giant silver ship shaped like a taser appearing to the ten.