Chapter Eleven

I felt someone's warm embrace and smelled cologne. I opened my eyes and the previous night's memories came rushing in.

My head was still resting against his chest and we pretty much were in the same position from last night. I must've been really tired to have slept in the same position all night.

I shifted a little, trying to get out of his embrace without waking him up, but I failed. His arms were wrapped securely around me.

I felt my cheeks redden when I realised I slept in his arms all night. Oh my god, I'm blushing again?!

Shaking my head at myself, I lifted my head up a little; my neck hurt probably because of how I slept. I looked at Nate who was peacefully sleeping, he had a few strands of hair on his face.

He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, for once he actually looked like an 18 year old. Even though he was asleep he still looked really handsome.

I gently brushed away the few strands of hair that was on his face. He shifted a little and opened his eyes. Crap, I think I woke him up.

"What's the time?" He asked sleepily.

"I don't know, I just woke up like five minutes ago and I couldn't exactly move because your grip is so tight on me." I told him hoping he'd loosen his grip or let me go but he still held me tightly.

"Where's your phone? You can check time there, you know."

"I left it in your car last night."

"I'm sure you can reach into my pocket, my phone is there. You can look at the time there." He said and I reached Into his pocket and took out his phone.

I pressed the side button and my eyes widened in shock.

"Shit! It's 11 PM! My brother will be home anytime soon."

"Whoa! 11 pm? Looks like we overslept." He said.

"I gotta go Nate, before Michael comes home and sees I'm not there, he'll probably burn me alive." I said in a haste.

"Relax Victoria, I'll take you now. Can I at least brush my teeth and shower first though?"

"No you don't have to take me, I'll take a cab."

"No way I'm letting you take a cab." He said and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I'll just go myself and you won't even know. Besides, I don't have to listen to you." I said stubbornly.

"In case you haven't noticed, you're still in my grasp." He smirked and tightened his grip on me.

"Then I'll just leave when you're in the shower." I said dryly.

"You really think I'm that stupid, I'll just lock you in my room." He said smiling mischievously.

If I weren't annoyed at him I would have found his mischievous, boyish grin cute but I was annoyed at him. Okay maybe I still did find it cute. Damn him and his adorable dimple on his right cheek.

"You're crazy." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not crazy, I'm just not letting you take a cab." He shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because it's not safe to send you alone, sure you drive alone most of the time but you drive a BMW which means as soon as you lock the doors you're safe. Get my point?" He raised his brows.

"Fine! Just don't take too long." I gave in but still scowled at him.

"Good." He grinned. "But just in case..." He got up but instead of letting me go he lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder.