Chapter Five

I woke up and felt someone's strong grip holding me by my waist. I looked to my side and seen Gerald peacefully asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist.

The previous night's events all came to me at once. I smiled to myself when I thought about how it ended.

I was never one that was open about nudity, but now here I was, naked in bed with a naked guy next to me. And I honestly wasn't even the tiniest bit of awkward.

I looked at the time and seen that it was 10 pm. I decided to wake Gerald up.

I poked his cheek, but nothing happened. Probably, because of his beard. I thought. Maybe he couldn't feel through his facial hair?

I hit him hard on his arm and he woke up with a jolt.

"What the fuck?" He said and when he looked at me laughing he shook his head.

"You could've given me a heart attack, you know?"

"Well I never, so all is well." I smirked.

He just chucked and shook his head.

"Well I'm hungry so I woke you up." I shrugged. 

He pressed his lips on mine and left a quick kiss. I smiled at him.

He got out of bed and put his pants on. He tossed me his shirt.

"Here you can wear this and come down. Oh and I have spare tooth brushes so you can help yourself to one." He said heading towards the bathroom to probably brush his own teeth.

"There are new ones, right?" I raised a brow.

"Yes there are brand new." He laughed.

"Good I don't want to share salvia with you." I wrinkled my nose.

"What about when we kiss?" He smirked.

I showed him the finger and scowled.

After brushing my teeth I walked downstairs to his kitchen.

I could smell bacon as soon as I walked in.

"Wow you're cooking." I remarked.

"Well if I let you cook then this kitchen will be burned down." He joked. Which was true, I couldn't cook to save my life.

"That's what I have Gloria for." I said matter of factly.

"Well you know my dad doesn't like hiring servants." Gerald's dad was super rich, he could afford anything, I mean his house is huge! But he didn't like hiring servants and treating them as inferiors.

"Speaking of your dad, where is he? I really don't want him to see me with your shirt on and think I'm one of your one night standers."  I said leaning against the kitchen counter.

"First of all, he knows who you are. Second of all, he's not at home. He gone to Seattle for some business thing." He said casually.

"Oh okay, that's better."

Gerald seemed to be done with breakfast and moved it from the frying pan into a plate.

"Breakfast is served, your highness." He teased.

"Finally." I grinned and kissed his lips.

He gripped my waist and passionately kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He lifted me up and put me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around him.

He kissed my neck making me moan, he knew my weak spot. He kissed my lips again and started to unbutton my shirt.

Then the worst thing happened, my stomach growled.