AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! Welcome to my book, and I hope you all have a whale of a time!

I would like to thank
ray____chulllllll for chatting over Skype and exchanging chapter reviews. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you.

I would also like to thank Ken-kel for helping me write this, and for being an awesome friend.

Finally I would like to thank michonnes for the kick ass cover that still blows me away. I hope to continue watching weird videos in the future with you xD

This book is very different than the others I've posted before, since it's serious and a lot darker than my TWD fan fictions. So, if you are uncomfortable with dark themes such as torture I recommend that you don't continue. Also, I would like to remind everyone that Ebony is not me, and that what Ebony is doing is something I could never imagine myself doing.

Disclaimer: This is a Supernatural fanfiction, that doesn't follow the show. The Supernatural franchise belongs to Eric Kripke and the characters such as Sam, Dean and Cas are his. However, the plot for this book is original, and I own the character Ebony/Rebecca/Ruby. None of the gifs used are mine and belong to the owners. The photo used on the cover does not belong to me and belong to the amazing artist who made it.

Contains season 10 spoilers

Phew, now the serious talk is over, enjoy!