2. #MyHeart2U

Group: DAY6
Member: Chicken Little a.k.a. Sweg Chicken a.k.a. Jae the King of Hashtags

Today at After School Club, you are a special MC guest alongside Eric (A/N: I know he's not in ASC anymore, but Eric will forever be a part of ASC) and Kevin while Jimin is on the 15& tour. Before the show, the three of you went on the V App. Eric and Kevin started recording.

"Okay, guys! Today we have a special MC!" said Kevin.

"Drum roll please!" said Eric.

Eric and Kevin started slapping their laps and making an... interesting noise for your intro.

You jumped in front the camera and waved excitingly. "Hey, guys! It's ____ from your group name."

"____, are you excited to be here and MC-ing?" asked Kevin.

"Of course!" you smiled. "I'm excited to be here with everyone and you, Kevin!"

"How about me!?" asked Eric.

"Oh Eric oppa... didn't see you there," you joked.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Really funny ____!"

"Thank you. I tried," you smiled as you flip your hair back and into Eric's face.

Kevin and you laughed.

You wrapped your arms around Eric's neck and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm kidding. Sorry oppa!" you laughed.

"Anyway!" said Kevin. "We have a special guest today!"

"Yes!" you said to the camera. "Let's welcome our special guest... Park Jae-hyung from DAY6!"

You all cheered as Jae walked to the camera and waved.

"Hey everybody!" said Jae.

"So Jae will be joining us today, showing his many talents," you said. You looked at Jae. "Jae, I don't want to lie to the viewers. Do you even have talents?"

"Okay!" said Jae. "Someone take her away!"

You laughed. "I'm kidding!"

"Jae, do she always do this to you?" asked Eric.

"Yeah!" said Jae.

"Okay, so next time you come, we're plotting against her," Eric whispered out loud.

You and Kevin laughed.

"Now ____ have two people to mess with," said Kevin.

The show before the show went on, talking about random things, warming up for the show. You were enjoying your time with everyone, especially with Jae. You two have been close since debut time... along with Jimin. But since you were moved to a new company, the three of you slowly stopped having time to see each other.

"While Eric and Kevin continued with the show, you and Jae were pulled to the side."

"____ and Jae, after the show, you two have to leave right away," said writer-nim. "____, you have an interview for WGM and Jae, you have to get ready for WGM."

"W-G-M?" you asked. "W-We Got Married?" You turned to Jae. "You're getting married."

"It's just for pretend," said Jae.

You didn't want Jae to marry anyone, even if it's for pretend, so you made an excuse. "What about the girl you said you like?"

"I heard she's a part of it, so hopefully I will end up marrying her. How about you? You're going to be on WGM?"

You nodded knowing you have no right to stop Jae when you're actually doing it too. The two of you went back to join Eric and Kevin. You tried to be happy and upbeat while heartbroken knowing Jae will be acting sweet and lovable to another girl.

After the show, you and Jae were handed a red envelope and cameras surrounded you two. You looked at each other before opening the envelope.

Your letter read: Your husband already knows who you are. Stand where you are until he comes to you.

You looked at Jae who had the biggest smile on his face. He turned to you. "I'm going to marry the girl I want to marry."

You faked a smile while your heart hurt. You watched as Jae walked away and disappeared behind the camera crew. After waiting for a while. Jae returned with his hands behind his back. You were confused about what he was doing here.

Jae pulled out a dozen roses from behind his back and handed it to you while kneeling on one knee. "____, will you marry me?"

You were confused even more. "Jae, shouldn't you go to the girl you want to marry?" you asked.

"I already am."

You couldn't believe it. "Wait. We're going to be my husband!? So the girl you said you liked..."

"Is you," smiled Jae.

"You like me?"

Jae stood up and grabbed your hand as he looked into your eyes. "Since the day we became friends."

You wrapped your arms around Jae as he hugged you back. "I can't believe it."

"Well, believe it because I really like you."

You and Jae started off dating by getting married. You were beyond happy the pain in your heart turned into love from Jae.