9. Love Mixed-up

Group: MADTOWN
Member: Jota

Today is Jota's judo competition and you and the members are planning to go cheer him on. You got off work and went straight to MADTOWN's place where they guys were getting ready. You waited for the guys in the living room.

Buffy was the first on to finish since he got ready prior to you coming over. He joined you in the living room. "You should tell him today?" said Buffy.

"Tell who what?" you asked, not knowing what he's talking about.

"You know!" he smiled. "Tell Jota you like him."

"No way! He's..."

"Worried he might turn you down?"

"Today is his day. He shouldn't worry about feelings and relationship stuff."

"You telling him might make his day."

"No," you said, even though you really wanted to. You've liked Jota since day 1 and Buffy is the only one that knows.

Jota stopped at the entrance to the living room to see Buffy reached over to squeeze you cheeks as the two of you stood in front of the T.V.

"You're so cute when you're shy," said Buffy.

"Oppa!" you laughed as you placed your hands over his to try to pull them away. "Stop it!"

"We're done!" said H.O, getting our attention.

Buffy removed his hands away from your cheeks and watched all his members standing there, ready to leave.

You all left. On the way to the competition, you sat in the back seat with Buffy laughing. Jota sat in front of you, trying to block off the noise of you two with his earbuds. Your laugh overpowered the music in his ear and he remembered Buffy playing with you. You're always laughing with Buffy more than with him or any other members.

Jota went into the competition thinking of you 2. He wasn't doing too well and you were starting to worry along with the other members. You held onto Buffy's arm really tightly.

There wasn't much time left. You stood up and shouted, "Jota! Fighting!"

He looked up at you sitting above cheering you on. He gain strength and tried his hardest. He ended up losing the competition. He sat on the bench while another person on his team went up. You and the members when down to see him.

You could see he was stressed and upset about his match as he started at the ground. You kneeled in front of him and grabbed his hands. "Jonghwa oppa. You did amazing."

"I lost," he said.

"You're a winner to me," you smiled. "You tried your best. It's been a while since you really focused on judo. And you just healed. After all of this, you still did great."

He raised his head so his eyes met yours. He saw you gave a smile that was just for him and started to feel a little better.

After the competition, Jota went to the locker room to change since you all were planning on going out for dinner. You waited for him outside the locker room. Buffy walked over.

"You're going to tell him?" asked Buffy.

"I don't know when will be a good time."

"____, it's your feelings. Whenever you do it is a good time."

"He still seems really down."

Jota finished changing and walked to the door. He heard you said, "Let's keep it a secret a little longer." He stood at the door to listen a little more of your conversation on the other side of the door.

"Can't keep this a secret forever," said Buffy. "He's going to find out eventually since you're bad at hiding your feelings."

"You too," you laughed.

"Just do it today."

Jota finally opened the door and walked out to see you leaning against the wall and Buffy really standing really close to you.

Buffy smiled. "Good luck," he said as he ruffled your hair and walked away.

Jota turned to you. "Why are you waiting out here?" he asked.

You smiled nervously. "Well... you see... I want to tell you something. I wasn't going to do it today, but Buffy-"

"I already know," interrupted Jota.

"You do!?" you asked, not knowing if you should feel even more nervous or relief.

"I know, so you don't have to say anything." He started to walk away.

"Wait!" you said.

He turned around to look at you.

"That's it? You're not going to tell me how you feel?"

"This shouldn't have nothing to do with me whether or not you and Buffy decides to date."

"What!?" you asked confused. "Me and Buffy oppa?"

"Aren't you two secretly dating?"

You started to laugh. "Me and Buffy oppa!? No way!"

"But you guys are always-"

You walked up to Jota and interrupted him. "There's nothing going on between me and Buffy oppa. What I wanted to say was, I... I like you."

"Wait! So you don't like Buffy?"

"Of course I like Buffy, but not the way you think! How should I say this? I like everyone on the same level, but you... you're higher than everyone else."

Jota let out a little laugh at your cute explanation. "I thought you liked Buffy all this time, it threw me off track a little."

"You were worried I liked Buffy?"

"I guess i was jealous how lose you seem with Buffy. You're always laughing with him and I wanted to be the one to make you laugh like that."

You couldn't help but smile. You tipped toe and wrapped your arms around Jota's neck. "Then maybe this will make you feel better." Jota placed his hands on your waist. "Jota oppa. Lee Jonghwa oppa! I like you."

He smiled and held you tightly in his arms. "So... does this mean we're dating?"

You pulled away a little to look at him. "I guess so," you laughed.

The two of you walked out, holding hands.

"Finally!" shouted Buffy as the other members were surprised.

The two of you smiled at each other before you all went to get dinner.