Final Notes and Acknowledgements

I can't believe this book has ended. I feel like it was just yesterday I was working on getting my ideas straight. Finishing books has always been a bittersweet thing for me, no matter how much time and effort I put into it. They're like my children, and it's hard to let them go. But, all good things must come to an end, and this, while it may be sad, is the end of Walk in the Shadows.

Before you ask, I am going to tell you right now: I am not currently planning on writing a sequel. That being said, plans change, and things happen, so who knows what the future holds? One thing I can guarantee is that Femke and Bryn (and their children!) will be making future appearances in my short stories book, This is Our Home. Be on the lookout for that!

This is where I usually take the time to thank certain people who have been dedicated readers/voters/commenters as I've gone through this journey. First of all, I want all of you to know I appreciate every one of you! All my readers are awesome, and you should never forget that! Without you, this book wouldn't have been finished, and I wouldn't still be writing.

Liz_Danly, I want to thank you specially for being such an positive influence on me. You're hilarious, and so sweet and kind, and you deserve all the love. Keep being you, and keep being awesome. (By the way, y'all need to check out her book, Arch Mage. So good. 👍🏻👏🏻)

Of course, I have to thank my bestie, Emerald_Parrish, for being an encouragement and holding me accountable when I started complaining about writer's block. Thanks for helping me stay motivated, and thanks for being my partner in crime and biggest fan. (She also has a book called The Syndicates, and I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't recommend it to y'all.)

Again, thank you to everyone who has read this story, stuck with me on my irregular updates, and still had such nice things to say to me. I love all of y'all, and I couldn't do this without you.

Until the next adventure! Love and sweetrolls!
~WG 💙