#Twelve (New edition)

Draco knew what to do next so he left that night to go look for the person that ruined his life. Harry already broke up with him, so what else does he have to lose. He started walking towards the castle, where he knew Dark Draco was hiding.

A hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder making him yelp. He turned rapidly around to face Chris.

"What are you doing here, you are supposed to be in bed" he hissed. He shrugged it off and kept walking.

"Helping you, besides, 31 Dad, not 10, haven't been for a long time, you made sure of it"

"-look dad I'm sorry, I know it's not your fault"

"I can't imagine how you must've felt" Draco said, going after Chris who kept walking.

"Dad do you know how it feels like to watch your own dad turn on you, just because we weren't supposed to be born.

How it feels like to see him hurt the man he is supposed to love, he almost killed us.

I see you but I see him inside you to, I want you to love is not hate us, and I know you aren't him yet, but knowing what you've become, I saw it with my eyes, I felt it in my heart, and it scares me, but dad broke up with you and you are doing god knows what, I just wanna go home and forget this nightmare" Draco hugged his son, who's face was flooding with tears.

"Chris, i will always love you, i don't care about power, or the other stuff HE cares about. My only concern is about you, your siblings and your father, everything can go last for all I care, cause I only care for you. Jamie can be the most powerful man in the wizarding world, but he will always be my baby, just like you are, 30 or not"

He hugged him so tight, afraid that if he'd let go that Chris would disappear.

"Do you promise"

"I promise"

Draco let him go and smiled at him. "Come on, let's go find that son of a bitch"

"I love you Dad"

"I love you more, my son"
-------------

Its short again...and I promise it will be done soon...

And the sequel will come out.

Here is the description...

After the war between Draco and his evil future self , Harry and Draco have to send their kids back to the future.

Knowing they will meet again. 18 years later, the guys move into the mortal world.

Hermione and Ron live next door with Blaise and Pansy. Blaise is with a mortal guy whom he should probably tell that he's not human.

Pansy just has her son but she gets a lot of support form her three friends.

Ron and Hermione have a son the same age as Chris and they go to the same school.

Ray and Chris are best friends, but Rays other best friend tags along most of the time.

Well I hope you will enjoy this story as much as the first.