#Six (new edition)

"So I'm guessing that means you do love him" Ron asked. Harry nodded. He looked at Chris, he looked so much like Draco, and he wished nothing more to skip ahead and be in the life that Chris was talking about.

"Well we at least we figured out how to bring Chris back, so there is that" Hermione told Harry. "Oh how we gonna do that"

"By using a dream charm, I may or may not be real"
Chris took out his phone and gave it to Hermione "but I hope I am, cuz that is my future..." Chris pointed at the screen "...you see that's me, that's what I know, that's what I wanna go back to, I want to be real"

"Harry you might want to see this" Hermione gave him the phone and Harry starred at it, and the more he did the more he wished that he never said anything to hurt Draco.

"You can look through it, it's technically your phone"

As Harry scrolled he noticed it was his life, and it was all with Draco and his friends and his kids. His kids. He saw Chris, Lily and Jamie all in one photo, and they were beautiful. They had his eyes, but their hair, was platinum blonde.

"Dad might be brunette, but grandpa wasn't, we got his hair" Chris said. "Dad stoped dying his hair after Lily was born"

The gang was looking at the screen, seeing what their future holds while Chris answered most questions, at least those that he could, to preoccupied they didn't notice Draco coming in.

"Well I see I wasn't invited to this group meeting" Draco said, startling them. "You seemed busy"

Draco looked at Blaise and rolled his eyes, "Could've told me you where here at least, I was searching all over for you guys"

Draco's eyes fell on Harry and he noticed Harry looked different, not so put together, kind like him. Harry walked over to Draco and gave him the phone, on it, a picture with them and Chris.

"What is this" he asked. Harry stepped away, giving Draco air to breath. He watched as Draco slowly realized what the picture was.

"Is this a photos of us?" he asked gesturing in between him, Harry and Chris.

"It is" Harry rah his hands through his nest hair as he looked at Draco, who was going through the phone as well now.

"This one looks like an engagement party" Draco commented. Harry nodded slightly in agreement, knowing what photo he was talking about.

"I got to go" he said, running out of the room and into the hallway unaware that Draco was following.

"God...why me...why him, whats wrong with me" he yelled to himself when he reached the court yard.

He leaned against a wall. About to self pity himself. As usual, it's what he has been doing this last few days. First he avoids Draco, then tells him he wants to kiss him, and the Draco does so, gets a love confession and then insults Draco to the point of self-destruction. If Draco hates him, and never wants to see him again, He'd understand why.

"Well except for your nest hair I would say your perfect" a silent whisper said. Harry's heart skipped a beat. What his he doing here.

Harry rapidly turned around to see Draco lean against a tree. Smiling? Why, why is he smiling.

"Uhhh...what are you doing here"

"Admiring you from afar"

"Who are you and what did you do with Malfoy" Harry asked.

"I've been trying to figure out, how I could've read this situation wrong, I tell you I love you, and you say you never loved me"

Draco walked over to Harry who stood his ground.

"I tried to forget you, but I just can't"

"Maybe you haven't tried hard enough"

"Well it's been two days, but, I don't want to try" Harry looked at Draco's piercing grey eyes, he stood so close again, and he knew, he knew, that no matter what, that he will always love this man.

"Draco, I lied" Harry started.

"I know, you are something else you know that" Draco was so close that he could feel his breath against his own lips, Harry took a deep breath, and closed the gap between them. He grabbed Draco's tie and smashed their lips together.

Their lips where moving together perfectly and hungrily against each other. Draco pushed Harry up against the wall holding on to the sides of his head, his hand running through Harry's hair.

Harry moaned at their close contact giving Draco the chance to slip his tongue into his mouth. Harry held on close to Draco, his hands on Draco's hips, pushing him eagerly against his own. Draco moved his lips to Harry's ear.

"You are so addicting" Draco whispered against his ear.

Draco smiled against his cheek giving Harry chills, making him shiver.

"You are a drug, you know that, I want more" He bit Harry's ear, making him moan.

"Well, what are you waiting for"

Draco took grabbed Harry, picked him up, and kissed him. He held Harry so close to him, while Harry wrapped his legs around Draco's hips, neither of them where going anywhere anytime soon.

------------------

Sorry again that it is so short...

Promise that by Sunday I will have a longer chapter out for you guys.

Please comment and vote

And suggestion that I need to the story please tell me...