#Nine (New edition)

After taking care of Jamie, and having everything that he needs, Hermione and Pansy met up with the boys in the common room.

"I'm still confused why Jamie is here, he came from the same time, as Chris, but a 31 year old Chris, send him, which means Chris came here, an older Chris went there, send Jamie back here-does that sound right"

Hermione looked at Jamie, something was wrong but she couldn't put her finger on it. It's been a week since Chris went back home and to top it all off the gang has school to deal with, this can't get any more complicated can it.

And Blaise and Pansy have been collecting Draco and Harry's homework while they have been taking care of little Jamie. Which is a huge help!

"Come stop your crying it will be alright..." Draco sang softly in his sons ear, never thinking he would do it this early in life, then again he didn't think he would find a love like Harry.

"Hey is he sleeping yet"

"No" Draco responded to his boyfriend. "You know we have to get some sleep, if he doesn't close his eyes and stops crying ill take him to Hermione"

Harry joked taking the little one in his arms. Right then Jamie was quiet, looking as if he was sound asleep.

"I think you have the mothers touch" Harry chuckled quietly and looked down at his son.

He put him down in his crate and turned the light of in that corner of the room.

"I still don't know why Chris did this you know" 

"Maybe it was an accident"

"You think?"

"Not even a little, but I guess Jamie is stuck with us till things work out, and we get another sign from Chris"

"Which one?" Harry said sarcastically.

"Harry not you too" They both left the room to let Jamie rest.

Ten minutes after Jamie fell asleep Draco left Harry to get some food and his assignments.

"I hope everything goes well between your father and I, little one"

He whispered sweetly, smiling down at him. A jolt of lighting in the room woke up Jamie making him cry again. "What the hell"

"Sorry to interrupt" a harsh voice came from behind him, Harry turned around to see Draco standing there. Draco?

But this Draco, he wore a leather jacket, no shirt, no shirt? Huh, interesting choice, black leather jeans and had no shoes on. This Draco has no fashion sense. Harry should've noted that he was in danger, but he's been through so much, that this was another Tuesday. Which shouldn't be normal.

He knew this wasn't his Draco by the look of his hair, which was jelled back, and he had a scar over his eyes and held some sort of weapon in his hand.

Harry pulled out his wand while holding Jamie in his other hand.

"Who are you" he asked.

"Well dear I'm your husband, and thats my child that you are holding, I'd like him back please"

Harry walked backwards not knowing what to do or where to go.

"How, what happened to you" he held tighter on to Jamie and wish his Draco would appear soon.

"I sure would like to know, my son, please"

Dark Draco said stepping closer. "Over my dead freaking body"

"That can be arranged. This is your fault after all, if we would not of been together the future would still look good for me, now that the strongest wizard has been born I've been running from my life, I'm here to kill you and..." He pointed at the infant..."Him"

Silence erupted in the room as Harry stared at Draco in disbelieve.

"Over my dead body" he said again, with one flick of his wand him and Jamie disappeared from the room.

And Dark Draco was left alone.
-------------

I know i promised a longer chapter but the readings been intense.

I wanted to upload another chapter for you guys and i hope you like it.

It may continue a little longer then planned but the sequel will still come up, but not so soon. We still need a happy ending for the Gang don't we.

Please comment and vote...any questions please feel free to ask.
-----------------