#Ten (New edition)

*so the final was just a joke...for those who really didn't want it to end that way...and i would never end a story like that haha...

Lets continue...*
-------------------

"Chris take your brother...Draco needs to know about what is going on" Harry got up and started walking, though he didn't know where to walk to, where was Draco anyways, his Draco to be clear.

"What if he is working together with him"

Harry stopped and pondered for a minute. He was unsure of what to do, but Draco would never betray him right, at least not this Draco.

"I need to try, he can't be working with his evil self, no way"

"I hope you are right"

Harry left in a hurry to find a way to send a message to his beloved. He was worried about what Dark Draco might do with the younger version of himself.

He habe instructions fo Chris to keep himself and Jamie safe, he hoped they are okay for now.

He was worried what his older self is doing right now, if he is with their daughter. All this thinking distracted Harry from where he is heading. Not that he knew where he was heading anyways.

Not even looking Harry tripped and fell over, he rolled down the hill on the way down bumped his head on logs, and fell into a pond.

"Harry" a familiar voice called out. He felt himself being pulled out of water, he felt hands roaming his body as if their checking for injuries, more or less of them anyway.

"Bloody hell" he heard Ron's voice echo. He struggled getting up, worse he couldn't even open his eyes.

"Chris what are you doing here, oh Jamie, Harry" the voice he been dying to hear asked.

"Dr...a...co" Harry stuttered out. "Yeah Babe I'm here" he reassured Harry who was feeling like he is going to die. "Chris I thought you where hiding"

"I called Hermione"

"Smart boy" Harry put his head in the leaver, it hurt.

"Hermione get the boys into the tent, ill take harry" Draco said.

Once the guys settled into the tent with a fire going one question ran through their minds. The only important question.

'What now?'
-----------------

Not the end...yet

There is still more to come of course...

Hope you liked it

Please vote and comment and i will make this worth reading