#Seven (new edition)

Harry and Draco have been in the court yard for  hours, just kissing, hugging and talking. About everything, forgetting the world around them. The snow started falling and everything seemed peaceful in that moment.

They decided to go back and meet up with their friends and Chris to tell them the good news.

"Chris thinks that he might not be real" Draco looked at Harry confused "What do you mean"

"Because the desire serum, I used it, what if I created Chris and the entire future that exists in his head, all of what he is telling us, might not even be real..."

"But he knew about us" Harry shrugged. He was confused about the whole situation. He wants Chris to be real more then anything.

Draco shrugged as well, he pushed through the doors and they met up with the rest of the gang.

They saw their friends huddled together looking at something in the middle of the potions room.

"Whats going on"

Hermione looked up at Draco and Harry and pointed at something.

"This is your son Jamie, apparently?" both of them looked at the child that was glancing up at them. Chris was holding him, tight.

"Blaise and Pansy found this letter...from Chris, a future Chris. An older Chris. 30 years from now?" Ron said.

Draco walked over and took him in his arms. He cradled Jamie in his arms looking at him adorably.

Harry looked at him impressed. "Your a natural"

Draco looked warmly at Harry and smiled.

(Just to cute

(Just to cute...imagine that)

"Im guessing your guys are...okay" Draco looked over at Harry and nodded.

"Define okay...I mean if kissing defines it then yeah we are fan-tas-tic"

"Ew, dad I didn't need to know that"

"Did you just call me dad?" Draco asked, his eyes lit up at the mention of that. "Yeah, well you are my dad, sorry I didn't mean to"

"It's okay, kiddo, you can call me dad"

"Ron...you okay" Hermione asked, tearing her eyes away from the Potter-Malfoy family.

He nodded and looked at them confusingly.

"I'm fine, but uh did you always like each other or did it just happen in the span of a week?"

"I always did, sort of, don't know about Draco" Harry answered laughing.

They glanced at Draco who was distracted with the cuteness of his child.

"Nah I didn't always like you"

"Thats an understatement"

Draco glared at Ron then smirked. Chris rolled his eyes and took a seat, watching his parents with Jamie.

"I mean I only started liking you when we were in the dark forest the first time and we saw Voldemort, I remember thinking man he is so hot"

"Voldemort?"

"He means Harry, Ron"

"Oh" 

"But that was first year"

"Yeah but like a lot of days after we first met...like I said I didn't always"

Harry crossed his arms and huffed.

"Now your making me feel bad" he pouted at Draco, and at that moment Draco wanted to grab and kiss him, and he felt butterflies in his stomach thinking about it.

"And why is that" he asked laughing.

Harry replied with "Cause I only started really liking you when you first flew your broom...and tried chasing me"

Blaise and Pansy laughed as well as Hermione and Ron. "I remember that day, seemed like forever ago" Draco said.

"What did Hermione call me when I chased after Draco to get Nevilles ball back"

"What an idiot" Ron said laughing. He looked over to his girlfriend who was smiling so beautifully. "I said a lot of things that year"

"My favorite one is still 'I'm going to bed before either of you are gonna get us killed or..."

"...or worse expelled" Harry finished. "I was a child"

"A smart one at that. Without you we would've been killed in first year"

"You guys seemed to have gone through a lot of adventure together" Chris said.

"If by adventure you mean almost getting killed each year by a lunatic, then ya, adventure it is" Harry said taking Jamie from Draco.

"When I go to Hogwards I wanna have great friends as well, Lily has these three friends, Grace, Jo, and Candice, and they have the best time at hogwards"

"Trust us, just like your sister, you will, it may take time or you might meet them on the train while eating a lot of candy and trying to turn a rat, who was actually a man who can turn into a rat, yellow" Harry said.

"Or saving or being saved by a troll in the girls bathroom" Hermione added. The gang laughed, and it all of a sudden all the bad blood was washed down the drain.

"Anyways shouldn't we figure out how Jamie got here? Like I feel that would be the most responsible and adult thing to do"

"Yeah Hermione is right" Ron said. "What else is new" Draco said laughing.

*To be continued*

-------------------

Its really late and I'm tired and I thought you might like another chapter

Hope you enjoyed comment and vote

#Drarrymoment