#Final (New edition)

Harry landed in the dark forest with the baby safe in his arms. What the hell just happened. Whatever happened, happened way to quick. He had no idea how to process it all.

He tried to get a hold of Draco without sending a too alarming message. 'Obviously its alarming, someone wants to kill me' he thought. 'And Jamie'

He held on to a crying Jamie as he looked around the forest, trees, trees, more trees. Where on earth was he gonna go.

A light in the distance startled Harry and the kid, who started crying louder. Harry grew confused as the night went on, but he followed the light as it was the only sign for now.

"Shh...its okay daddy's here" he soothed his son. "Lets go see what that was shall we"

He started walking and found himself in a field. "Glad you found me"

Harry turned around and saw Chris standing there he was hurt. But Chris looked, older, older then him.

"Chris what happened"

"I send Jamie to you because the future was altered" 

Harry looked at him and then remembered dark Draco. His head was spinning and things that were simple before didn't seem so simple now. But dark Draco seemed to make more sense now.

"How was it altered"

"I don't know...I went back after you and dad got together but things were different, but I didn't know what was different, but dad became more distant as Jamie got older, and when Jamie turned 20, he became the most powerful wizard, even got the wand of Merlin, dad grew stranger and got so jealous he tried to duel Jamie for the wand, things got dark, and a war began, I took Aunt Mione's time turner, and went back to the time I disappeared when I was ten, and send Jamie with myself. He was cloaked till you needed to see him, it's been hell. I tried to duel dad...but" Chris pointed to his wound "this..."

"He and others are after Jamie and so i send him to you for safety, it's all I know to do, Dad I'm so scared, I just want to go home"

Harry didn't know what to say, what could of gone wrong, what happened. I mean he knew what happened, he just couldn't figure out why Draco would turn on them.

Harry walked closer to his son and hugged him with one arm while Jamie was in the other.

"How about your sister? Where is she"

"She is with you...hiding from father, I mean if he is here, then they are okay for now"

"It's gonna be okay, I swear"

He was hoping.

---------------------

The end