Preparing For Our What!

I awoke with Josh's arms wrapped tightly around me, I smiled as I kissed his chest before I tried to turn around to get up but his grip was to strong when I tried moving his arm he only tightened his grip. I was starting to get impatient I really had to pee, and Josh decided now was cuddle time...um no.

"Josh let me go" I tried pulling away, being part demon means having immense strength but now with Josh being part demon he was a lot stronger than me. "No, Alex stay" he mumbled against my neck sending a shiver down my spine. "Josh I have to pee" I whispered he must have heard me because he released his grip on my waist. I rushed into the bathroom and did my business, and freshened up.

I walked into the room grabbed a pair of panties, a bra and walked into the closet grabbing a black tank top, leather leggings, my leather jacket, and some black combat boots. I stepped out of the closet and didn't see Josh in the room, heightening my senses I could hear the shower running.

Sighing I walked over to my vanity and applied some eyeliner and mascara and did a simple french braid to my hair. A soft knock came from the door, I walked over answering the door where Kaz stood before me "Princess, your presence is asked for in the king's office along with Prince Josh."

She bowed her head and walked off closing the door I headed to the bathroom, opening the door I peeked my head in the bathroom calling for Josh, he pulled the curtain back exposing his muscular chest and wet hair that fell over one of his eyes, fighting the urge to run my hands down his chest I had to tear my eyes away from him.

"We need to meet my dad in his office so hurry up!" I quickly left the bathroom and sat down on the couch trying to clear my head I decided to grab a book from the bookshelf. Skimming my fingers over the old leather books I pulled one out that I haven't read yet, holding the book close to my chest I sat down on the leather couch pulling my legs close to my chest I began getting lost in the book.

I read the next page becoming enticed into the story line when suddenly the book was ripped out of my hands "Hey!" I yelled turning to face the culprit that stole the book from me, it was Josh who looked at me like I grew two heads.

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked tilting his head "N-No what were you saying?" Josh sighed "I was calling you for about 5 minutes" he looked down at the passage in the book I tried taking it away from him but Josh was to fucking tall. I didn't want him reading the book it would be embarrassing he would know what the book is about.

Josh's cheeks grew crimson I quickly grabbed the book and tossed it on the bed "I didn't know you were into books like that?" Josh teased I stormed off  "Alex" nothing "Alex wait!" nothing I kept on walking until I was pushed against a wall. "Hey Alex, don't be mad okay I was just teasing you okay, forgive me?" Josh begged with his puppy dog eyes, seriously who could resist those eyes.

I rolled my eyes but nodded my head, agreeing to forgive him I didn't want to fight with Josh knowing he rightfully deserved it however those eyes that I fell in love with, looked at me longingly begging me to forgive him.

Josh smiled and kissed my lips I was surprised but softly kissed back this encouraged Josh as he pulled his lips away and kissed the corner of my lips, then my cheeks then kissed down my neck capturing my sweet spot between his lips making my breath hitch. I could feel myself falling apart in Josh's arms, as Josh pulled me closer we heard someone clear their throat.

We turned our heads and was met with Uric standing at the corner of the hallway. I pushed Josh away but held his hand interlocking our fingers "Princess you were running late so I was going to check on you but forgive me for interrupting."

He bowed his head as I turned my head to see Josh grinning I rolled my eyes "No don't be sorry, I apologize for being late" as Uric nodded his head he sidestepped us as I pulled Josh towards my dad's office with Uric close behind us. We entered the large office there was Destruc, Revi, and Kaz they all stood there and stared at Josh and me I felt uncomfortable but I knew something was up.

"What's going on?" asked Josh, Destruc stepped forward taking my hand and Josh's in his hands holding our together. "It is time to prepare so we must begin Josh you go with Revi and Uric while Alex you come with me and Kaz we have much to plan" Destruc pulled me towards Kaz as I dropped Josh's hand mine instantly missing his warm touch.

"Plan, plan what?" Josh asked he was confused as I was I tilted my head eyeing my dad while Kaz had a small smile she was fighting to keep her demeanor neutral, but I could hear her crack as she bellowed "Your wedding of course!" my jaw dropped "Our What!" Josh and I said at the same time.

Josh and I turned towards each other both our mouths our eyes wide open as we stared at each other then we slowly turned towards the others.