Dark

"Is France amazing?" I ask Josh. 

"Yeah. Last time we were here we didn't get to look around much. Just work, work, work." he replies. 

"Will we get to this time?" 

"I think so. I think the girls should be coming to France so you guys can meet and hang out and you and Harry can go hang out alone." 

"Hey, we're landing in about 30 minutes." Harry says popping in out of nowhere. "Go make yourself look nice Beth. We have a reputation an you will not make us look bad." 

"So you're saying I can't wear my sweats and unbrushed hair?" I laugh. 

"Sure, go ahead. You guys don't have much of a reputation to hold up anyways. The girls will love you guys no matter what." Josh says.  

"Yeah, I'm agreeing with Josh. I know the fandom. They honestly don't care. Although they're absolutely disgusting and crazy." I agree. 

"What do you mean nasty?" Harry asks scared. 

"Have you read 'Dark'?" I ask. 

"No. Never heard of it." he replies. 

"You really don't know your fans." I say. 

"What is it?" 

"Basically the 50 shades of Grey for the fandom." 

I laugh as he starts to look disturbed. 

"W-Who is it about?" I just smile. And laugh. Alot.  

"Harry, I think we know who it is." Josh says smiling. 

"God, it's not me is it?" Harry asks. Somehow that is the funniest thing ever because I start laughing harder and laughing so hard I'm crying. I'm laying in the floor of th plane laughing. I stop laughing to wipe my eyes and look at him. His face is so pale and so disturbed I laugh harder." 

"Why are you and Josh dying and Harry about to pass out?" Louis asks as he walks up to us. 

I start to explain but I can't without laughing. It came out sort of like, "He... Dark... Hahahahahaha!!!!"  

"Can any of you less insane people answer me? This American girl is losing her mind." Louis says. 

"Dark!! You guys don't know your fandom!" Josh says and laughs. 

"Dark. What is it?" he asks. Josh and I look at each other and laugh. 

"B-Book!! Fanfic!!" I get out between laughs. 

Louis pulls out his phone and looks it up. He looks disturbed, shocked, and he is laughing so hard he looks like he's gonna wet his red skinny jeans. The ones he never wears. I convinced him to wear them, the striped t-shirt, his toms, and his suspenders. Yes fandom, I did you a favor. Best 1D girlfriend ever. I know.  

I get up still laughing holding my stomach because I laughed so hard it hurts, and walk up to Harry.  

"Are you alright?" I ask. 

"No." he replies. 

"It's kind of funny."  

"No it's not. Have you read it?" 

"It is funny and no. I just can't believe you never knew your girls were so nasty." 

"Well I have seen pretty nasty girls. Some say inappropriate things an others grab my butt." 

"Classic Directioners. Nastiest fandom ever. Closest, but nastiest. We were rated 'R' and not all of us are like that." 

"You don't make dirty jokes because of us at all." 

"Hey, I never said that. I just don't write you guy's doing it with people. And trust me a lot of people do that." I go to get dressed. 

"How do you know that Beth?" he asks.

I just laugh as I tell him I'm getting dressed and can't hear him.

I put on a VERY cute sweater. A grey sweater with 'NEW YORK' written across the front in black, a pair of skinny jeans, a beige/grey scarf and some light brown uggs. (A/N Picture on right side)

I brush my hair and my teeth. I put my mascara on and stuff my Cake Batter Chapstick in my pocket of course after putting some on. I leave the bathroom and sit down next to Harry who's on his phone. So is Josh and Louis. 

"Twittering?" I ask. Josh looks up.

"Twittering? Is that even a word?" he smiles.

"It could be. What are you guys doing?"

"I have no clue."

I peek over Harry's shoulder to look at his phone. Takes me less than a second to know that he's reading Dark.

"Wow Harry. You're reading Dark. That's just so wrong. In SO many ways." He looks up at me and blushes. 

I hop up and sit between Louis and Josh. They are BOTH reading it also.

"You guys are so GROSS!!!" I scream and plop down on a chair away from them. I put my headphones in and hit play on my iPhone. Roar by Katy Perry comes on.  I also decide to put out a final tweet before we land: @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @JoshDevineDrums Just them reading Dark. Ha. Ha. Ha. #awkward #Dark

Harry: Turn your phone off. We're gonna land in 10 min. :)

Beth: K. Poor Harry can't read his Dark. Poor Josh and Louis also.. :) Love ya <3

Harry: Ha. Ha. Ha. Love you too.

I send a text to my mom before turning my phone off

Beth: Gonna land soon. Text you when I get off. Love you. 

Mom: Love you too. Have a good time. :) Love, Mom

I turn off my phone, put it in my bag, put my sunglasses on, and stare out the window at the beautiful area of France. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how'd you like it? Hoped you liked it. Hope you thought that them finding out what Dark was was funny. I certaintly did. I laughed while making it. Read, vote, tell me how you like it. Tell me what I should do for this story in the future. What one shots should I make. I'm behind on making one shots.  Love you all. We're the best family even if we are rated 'R' :) LOL. Love you all my beautiful readers! OH and I can't bvelieve this is chapter 14!! 14!! I just can't believe it. Anyways I love you guys. Love, Rayne :)