Woah.. Just. Woah..

Harry's POV

We're back at the hotel about to watch the movie. 

"Wait! Don't start! I gotta pee!!" Beth screams as she hops up to go to the loo. 

Suddenly my phone goes off. An unknown number. I answer it.

"Harry?" a female says. Oh crap! No! Some fan has my number!!!

"Um. Who is this?" I ask.

"It's Taylor." oh just Taylor wow. She can't get over me because she still has my number. 

"It's over. Don't wanna hear more of your boo-hoo bullsh*t. We're over. Get it. OVER! SO just delete my number and move on!" I tell her. 

"No. It's not that. I have to tell you something. I'm pregnant." she says. Who cares. Maybe she'll actually get married. 

"Ok." I say "Good for you."

"No. I'm telling you because it yours." Nonononononononononnoonnoonononono!! There's a mistake. We were over in February. She could've slept with other guys since then.

"It's not mine Taylor."

"Harry, it is."

"We broke up in February!"

"Yeah. I know. I found out a couple weeks after we broke up. I didn't tell you because I was too afraid."

"How do I know that you didn't sleep with someone right after we broke up?"

"I know it's yours. I thought you should know."

"No. No it's not. Get the f*ck out of my life Taylor." I say as I hang up right as Beth comes out of the loo.

"I'm back! Let's get to watching Disney!" she exclaims.

*

"What's wrong? You seem upset Harry." Beth asks.

"I'm not." I reply.

"You sure?" I need to tell her about the phone call.

"No. Taylor called me today." I say.

"What did she say?"

"She's pregnant."

"Ok. Is she trying to make you jealous or something?"

"I don't know. She's trying to convince me it's mine."

"It's not is it?" she says wide eyed.

"I don't think so. She better not bring me into it when everybody covers the story."

"Yeah. Hope not either. And I hope it ain't yours."

"Me too."

"What if it is?" she asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if it is will you just leave Taylor to take care of it herself?" 

"I don't know."

"Ok. Well, goodnight. I'm going to bed." she says as she gets off of my lap and climbs into bed. 

"Ok. I'll be in there in a little bit."

Beth's POV

Woah. That was unexpected. I hope that Harry isn't the father. But what if he is? I'm trying not to think of it. But sleeping is out of the question. I get up and make me some tea.

"Can't sleep?" Harry asks.

"No. I'm trying not to think about it." I answer. I sit next to him on the couch.

"I'm sorry." he says as he pulls me into a hug. I drink my tea.

"Harry, can you sing to me?" I ask.

"Yeah sure what song?"

"Little Things. I want a slow, quiet song right now." I say as I close my eyes and snuggle up to Harry.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

 But bear this in mine it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks 

And it all makes sense to me-" 

Suddenly I feel more tired before I drift into sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Bet ya that you didn't see THAT coming now did you? :) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Anyways my lovely readers!! Keep up the reading!! Vote, read, tell me what you think of it!! I wanna know so that I know what to do!!!! Well I love you all and hope you absolutely love this shocking chapter!!!! Love, Rayne :)