Still In Dallas

Beth's POV

"Beth! Get your A** over here right now!" Better run now! I think to myself. I hear Zayn coming and I can tell he's pretty p*ssed off. I'm guessing he either looked at his phone or the mirror. I run and hide in the closet. Woah. The closet in this hotel is HUGE!! Zayn knocks on the door. More like pounds on the door.

"Beth! I know you're in there come out!" He demands.

"NO! I'm naked!" I scream even though I'm in a tanktop and shorts. But still I don't think he'd dare step in if I said that. But I guess I was wrong, because the door started opening. I start screaming.

"GET OUT!!!!!!" I scream.

"Beth, it's just me. Harry."

"Did you hear all that?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?"

"So, even though I screamed that I was naked, you came in here anyways?" I ask.

"I knew you weren't."

"Yeah. Sure you weren't trying to get all this." I motion head to toe which causes him to laugh.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know. What do we have?" 

"I don't know."

"Then we will watch I don't know!" I laugh. "Wait, or we could watch Snow or Blue. Those are my favorite movies." I say referring to the black and white "snow" on TV and the blue screen on it too.

"How about no movie?"

"If you didn't want to watch a movie, why'd you suggest it in the first place." He just shruggs and leads me out the closet by my hand. We get in the bed (A/N NOT LIKE THAT!!) and I lay my head on his shoulder. Moments later I'm asleep wtihout Harry getting to say anything. 

*

"Beth, get up." I hear Harry plead next to the bed. He got up and walked to my side. MY side. 

"No." I say stubbornly and grouchy. I am NOT a morning person. And if I have to say it a million times, I will.

"Suit yourself." He says. Before I can even figure out what he means, he picks me up and carries me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I scream while I kick. Trying to kick him where he'll let me go. Eventually, I do and I take that opportunity to run back to the room and lock it. I climb back into bed, but Harry is so persistent that he snuck in and while I was sleeping again, he picked me up again and took me to somewhere I don't know. I wake up in the van. 

"Harry!" I scream. "I can't believe you! Give me that!" I scream taking my phone away from him. 

"You didn't change your password." he says. I change it. 6842. The last 4 digits of my number.

"You'll never guess it now Styles!" I laugh evily. He takes it and tries to guess. He hands it back after it says that he guessed wrong so many times that it completely locked itself. I put my phone down and steal Harry's. His password is so freaking easy. 1234. I look up at Harry to find him 100% shocked.

"What?" I ask.

"How'd you know?" he asks.

"Harry, I know you. You're very simple minded. You can't remember any other password."

"You're right. I am." he says defeated.

I immediately log into my twitter account and make sure my password is VERY protected from Harry trying to hack it. I see I have 2 New DMs. 

From Katie: hey Beth! Did you meet him yet? :) :P

To Katie: Why yes, yes I did Miss Kathrynn Oliver.

From Carla: Hey Beth! Starbucks is so boring without you here! Miss you SO much! Send me pix from the tour

To Carla: Hey Carls! I miss you too and I have to be watchful because I might be in big trouble by Zayn. Fill you in later! I will and text me after ur shift ends! :) Luv Beth

 "Harry, where are we going?" I ask looking up from my phone. 

"Oh, um. I'm taking you to rehearsals. Lou will take you shopping and get you all looking nice for our date after rehearsals." he replied.

"What date?" I give him a questioning look.

"Would you like to go on a date with me after rehearsals?" he asks.

"Yes Harry. Where are we going?" 

"I'm not telling you. Just dress in something pretty casual. Lou will help you. She knows where we're going, so she'll know how to get you dressed up."

"Ok."

"We're here guys." the driver says.

"Here's your bag." Harry says handing me my bag.

"Thanks." I say putting my phone into my bag and getting out of the van. Harry and I walk hand in hand to rehearsals. 

*

"Lou, this is Beth, my girlfriend." the sound of him saying girlfriend sends shivers up my spine.

"Hi Beth," Lou says. "I hope you're ready for your makeover."

"I am! Time to get rid of this idiot." I say pointing at Harry.

"WHAT?!?!?" he says. "I'll see you after rehearsals babe."

"Bye babe." I kiss him.

"You guys are such a cute couple." Lou whispers whenever Harry can't hear us.

"Thanks." I say blushing.

"Now let's get you out of those PJs." Lou says.

"I can explain the PJs. Harry took me while I was sleeping."

"Between us two, he's really crazy for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's really obvious. Anyways I have something that you can wear to the mall." She pulls out a pair of yellow leggings, a grey tanktop, and some sneakers. I take a look at myself. I look pretty good.

"You look great Beth. You might want a hat though." Lou laughs.

"Wait, I found a hat in my bag. It's Harry's beanie." I say putting it on with Harry's shades, also in my bag. I pull out my phone and take a picture of myself and send it to Harry.

Harry: You look sexy. Where'd u get those shades and the hat?

Beth: Thanks. Gotta go. Love u.

Harry: Love u 2. Have fun!

*

"Beth, try this on." Lou picks up an "I LOVE HARRY" tanktop.

"I love it! Let's buy it! I laugh.

We walk out of the mall with a few cute tanktops and and a couple shorts.

"Can you dye hair?" I ask Lou.

"What are you getting into your mind?" she asks.

"I just wanted to know."

"I can take you some where if you want."

"Ok."

"Do you want to?"

"Kinda. I want to put purple streaks in my hair."

"What kind of purple?"

"Like a lilac or a lavender color."

"Sure. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Another chapter of The Styles Project!!! YAY!!! Sorry it took so long.. I have been SO busy!! But read, vote, comment!! Love you all!!! Love, Rayne