The First Date

Harry's POV

Today's the day of me and Beth's date. Can't wait. I'm so excited that I can't wait. I need to text her now.

Me: Hey Beth! When do u want to meet up?

Beth: When do u want to?

Me: What about noon? We can have lunch at the park. Is that ok?

Beth: Perfect. Can't wait!

Me: Great. Let me get ready and I'll come pick u up!

Beth: u don't know where I live though!

Me: That could be a problem. I'll figure something out though.

Me: Meet me at starbucks.

Beth: Ok that'll do. See you then!

Me: Bye!

Beth: Bye!

I can't wait for our date!! It's only been what? 5 days and I feel as though I've known her forever. Well I don't know much about her but that's what the date is for.

I throw on jeans, an orange t-shirt, my sunglasses and my converses. I grab my keys, get in my car and drive to Starbucks.

Beth's POV

I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better get ready then. I pull on my patched jean shorts, a lime green tanktop, my black converses, and I pull my long strawberry blonde hair into a messy bun. I look great. I just wonder if Harry will think the same way. Oh well I'll be late if I stand here thinking if I look good or not. I scribble a note for my mom on the fridge, I grab my iPhone, my keys and I hop into my car and drive the pretty quick drive to Starbucks to meet Harry.

Harry's POV

I can't wait for her to get here. She's just so amazing and well, I can't explain it! Oh wait! She's here!!! Yes! I flag her down and she walks toward me.

"Hey, so do you wanna go now?" she asks.

"Yeah that sounds good." I reply kind of phased. She smells SO nice. Like peppermint. She has to know that I love peppermint.

We walk out to my car and get in.

"Nice ride, Harry." she says.

"Thanks. I like your outfit. You look great." I say. She blushes.

"Thanks. What did you bring for lunch?" she asks.

"It's a surprise. What do you like?"

"Almost anything."

"You're starting to sound like Nialler."

"Ha. Ha. So funny." she says sarcastically.

"So where's the park at?" I ask as I flash a smile at her.

"Down this road."

Turns out it really wasn't that far away!!

"We're here!" I exclaim.

"Let's go find a spot."

"Hold on. Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah. We definently need the food!!" she says running to my car. I pop the trunk and she pulls the blanket out and the basket.

I race to her and steal the picnic basket from her just in time.

"Hey!" she exclaims.

"Let's go find us a spot."

"Um. Harry. There's ALOT of space because it's lunchtime on Wednesday. Barely anyone comes then."

"Oh." I say stupidly. I glance up at the park and realize she's right there's no one that I can see.

She grabs my hand and runs toward the middle of the park right under a tree in the shade.

"Let's sit here." she says dropping my hand and rolling out the blanket on the grass and sits ontop. "Sit down and let's eat!"

"Ok. Ok." I sit down next to her and set the basket in front of us. She tears it open and pulls out BLTs and chips.

"This is great!" she exclaims as she opens up the bag of chips.

When we are all finished and put away the food, we lay down and watch the clouds and talk.

"Why did you want to go out with me?" she asks.

"Well, I don't know. I just wanted to know you better."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well. Everything."

She goes on to tell me everything that she would want me to know about her.

When she finishes, it starts pouring.

"Beth! Here's my jacket."

She takes my jacket but it doesn't help much because in a moment, my hoodie is soaked. We run to the car and get in.

"Well, that didn't go too well." I say.

"Yeah. I better go home. It's getting late and my mom needs me today."

"Ok. Well I'll drive you to Starbucks."

"Thanks. And thanks for the date. It was the best date ever. I loved it."

"Even with the rain?"

"Even with the rain."

"Why?"

"Because I was with you."

Woah. She really likes me but she's a fan so I know that she really would. But shockingly she wasn't screaming the whole time. She acted like I was actually a normal person. Sometimes that's all I want.

We pull up to Starbucks next to her Camry.

"So I guess we have to say bye?" I ask.

"Yeah. The date was fantastic. Thanks again. I hope we can go on another one soon."

"Me too. I'll text you any time that I can get off. Just so you know I loved the date too." She starts to get out of the car.

"Oh. Here's your jacket." SHe says taking off my hoodie.

"That's ok. You can have it. I have more." She smiles as she puts it back on.

"Thanks," she says giving me a hug. I hug back."Bye. I had fun."

"Bye Beth." she gets out of the car and shuts the door. I pull out of the drive to go back to the hotel to dry off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's Chapter 6!!! How'd you like it? read/vote/comment!!! Tell me what you think of this chapter! BTW for all my fans, I've came up with 'Chickies' tell me what you think of the name or give me any of your ideas but for now you are all my chickies :) Thanks so much! Love, Rayne :)