What's This?

Beth's POV

I just got off work! I finally have time to look at his signature!!!

I pull it out of my pocket and unfold it. Perfect. Wait. What's this? Something is scribbled under his autograph. It says:

Call me! 555-1234

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Harry Edward Styles wants me to call him! ME call him!!!!!! I need to!

I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and dial the number. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's ringing!!!

"Hello?" That familiar sexy voice asks as he answers the call.

"Hello?" he repeats.

"Oh! Um. Hi. This is Harry right? It's me, Beth. From Starbucks. You gave me your autograph. And your number." I say stupidly. Duh! He knows that already!

"Oh! Hey Beth." he answers.

"Wh-What did you put your number there for?" I ask. Well, I needed something to talk about. Plus I also wanted to know.

"Oh that. Um, well, I wanted to know why you seemed so upset." What? Really?

"Um. Well I wanted to go to a One Direction concert but my mom wouldn't let me and that's reason why I was upset." I say. No way am I telling him that I made a bet for him to fall in love with me. That would just be WAY too weird!

"Oh, well you met us in person instead. I also want to get to know you better." Whoa. Did I just hear him right? He wants to get to know me better!!!!!!!!!!

"What?"

"Yeah. When do you have a day off?"

"Um, well I have a day off on Wednesday. We could meet up sometime then. Is that alright?"

"Yeah. That's perfect. I'll see you then."

"HARRY!!! GET OFF THE FREAKING PHONE!!!!!!!" someone in the background screamed.

"Oh. Sorry Beth. I gotta go. See you on Wednesday. I'll text you later." Harry says.

"O-ok. Um, bye."

He hangs up. All I can think of is that I'm going on a date with Harry Styles. HARRY FREAKING STYLES!!!!!!

This is absolutely the best day EVER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so how did you like this chapter. I know it's short but it is important! All the numbers are not real. Just a figment of my imagination! Please tell me what you think of this chapter. I have just decided to put author's notes in my chapters. I might not put them in every chapter due to me forgetting. I am not promising any updates any certain time. I am not an on the spot writer. So I will update when I can and get and idea. I may even write 2 chapters a day! Although that is probably never going to happen! Thanks for being such lovely fans! I love you all dearly! Love, Rayne :)