|| Chapter 12 ||

Keke's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever . I'm still trying to forget the fact that Cassie was pregnant. Is Pregnant. I don't know , I really don't wanna think about it at all .

All I could remember is , "did you know Cassie was pregnant, she cheated" .

As I sat up in the hospital bed , I looked to see Sarah walk in , "please tell me that this is a dream" , I said .

"I wish" , she said.
"Ugh. Where is she?" , I asked .

"In the waiting room . The doctors thought it was best for her not to see you , you know since she was the one that caused you to past out" , she said .

"I can't believe it. I won't believe it. She couldn't have cheated on me . She said she--- I love her , I know she didn't cheat , and I know she isn't pregnant" , I said doubting the truth .

"Believe what you want , your gonna have to talk to her eventually" , she said .

I rolled my eyes as I knew it was the truth .
"Tell her to come in" , I said as Sarah walked out the room , a couple of minutes later Cassie came in and slowly closed the door .

"The doctor said you hit your head , pretty hard" , she said.

"Stop with the bullshit , Cassie why didn't you tell me" , I asked her .
"I know. I know and I'm sorry I should've told you earlier but I just couldn't . What everything you & Qunicy were going threw , I really just couldn't" , she said .

"You are a lair" , I said .

"Baby I didn't lie , I -- I cut her off , "do I mean anything too you?" , I asked her .

"Of course you do . Baby I love you" , she said .
"Bullshit. You cheated!" , I screamed .

"Keke , I'm sorry" , she said .
"After everything I've been threw with Quincy , you would do this to me" , I said .
"It didn't mean anything to me. People make mistakes. People hurt people" , she said trying to defend herself .

"People don't hurt people they love" , I said with tears streaming down my eyes .

As the door opened, "I think you should go now" , Sarah said .
As I looked the other direction , and heard them walk out the room .