|| Chapter 6 ||

Keke's POV 💖

I slowly woke up & in a empty bed , as I then started walking into the bathroom & did my normal morning routine .
After my hot shower , I got dressed into a black crop top & sweats & and straighten my hair and put a bandana as a headband .
I grabbed my phone walking downstairs to see Sarah at the dining table with breakfast already prepared .
"Good Morning" , she says .
Morning , I frowned .
"So I've decided to get you a bodyguard for your protection , and so the next time Quincy decides to attempt to hit you , Big G will break him into two" , she says as this large tall heavy set man came out from behind me .
"He almost tried to rape me" , I told her .
"I know & I'm sorry , for that I wasn't there to help you , but anyway besides the point you have to film other take for "I don't belong to you" , today after you finishing eating so chop chop" , she told me .
"Is that all you care about me making money for you , you don't care about me , you only care about the money I make for you" , I say getting up from the table , walking to the elevator.

"Keke ! Wait where are you going" , she asked me .
"Somewhere away from you" , I say getting into the elevator before the doors close .
I then walked out the penthouse , going into my car from the garage across the street , and driving to Cassie's house .

46 minutes later

I then rang the door bell , and waited for the door to open . A few moments later the door opened & Cassie was standing there .
"Keke ? What are you doing here" , she asked .
Why did you come to my penthouse yesterday, I asked her .
"Earlier yesterday you walked off crying I was just trying to see if you were okay" , she said .
Why , I asked .
"cuz I care about you & I care about how you feel" , she said .
May I come inside , I asked .
She looked back "right now isn't a good time maybe later" , she said.
Why , your with your hoes , I asked making her laugh .
"If it bothers you that much I'll drop all my hoes for you" , she said .
Bothers me ? Nah , I'm just pretty sure your gf won't be happy , I say .
"Girlfriend? You mean the girl from yesterday , she's on of my side chicks" , she says as she smirks .

I then stared at her , as she then put her hand out for me to grabbed so I can go inside her house .
As she then closed her door , by pushing me against it , I bit my lip .
"You & I both need to stop playing games , you know what I want" , she says .
Oh really & what is it that you want , I asked her .
"You ! I want you" , she says .
Then silence was between us , until she leaned in & kissed me , and I kissed back , I slowly wrapped my arms around her neck as her hands were wrapped around my waist .
"So what was that thing you said about your hoes" , I asked parting the kiss .
"I'll drop em , for you" , she says as she slowly began kissing on my neck making me let out soft moans .

"I-never-done-this-before" , I say to her as my breathing got heavier.
"There's a first for everything" , she says as she slowly put one of her hands in my sweats .
I gasped , as she slowly rubbed me threw my underwear .

I began moaning , "mmmhm" , "mmmmmm" , I moaned as I then felt her smirk against my skin .

She then slowly kissed me , then making her way to my crop top as she went farther down , she was about to make her way to my sweats until her phone started ringing 😩😒 .

I then breathed deeply as she answered , "yeah .... What ?? Shit" , she says then hangs up the phone .

I bit my lip " Is everything okay ? , I asked her .

"Umm yeah , my manger just told me , that I was supposed to have a meeting with a music producer & I just ruined any chances with a good producer to produce my music" , she says .

"It's okay , maybe you can re-schedule for another meeting" , I say .

"It's not that simple" , she says rubbing her fingers through out her hair .

"Umm it's getting pretty late , I think I should go" , I say walking towards to the door as I then opened .

"Nah , Ma you ain't going no where" , she said closing the door , as she turned me around kissing me as I then wrapped my arms around her neck , as things got heated , she then lift me up wrapping my legs around her waist , as she then walked us into her room .
As she placed me on her bed , as she then took of my sweats and began kissing up & down in the inside of my thighs , making me let out soft moan .

"You ain't leaving till you cum", she says before rolling down my panties .
As her tongue than went to work , as I began arching my back , as she hit my G-spot .