|| Chapter 4 ||

Keke's POV 💖

"Morning" , she says to me as I slowly woke up in a bed , laying next to Cassie , "w-what happen last night" , I asked with a major headache .
"You got really drunk last night , and you wanted to go home but I refuse to last you go home by yourself drunk , and I just decided to let you sleep with me" , she said .
"What happen to my clothes" , I asked looking under the sheets to see me only in a black crop top only covering my boobs & panties on .
"You had vomit on it , so I changed you into that" , she says .
"T-thank you" , I say running my fingers through my hair .

As she than got out the bed going to the bathroom & opening a cabinet .
"Here" , she say giving me two pills .
"What is this" , I asked taking out her hand .
"It's pain reliever , it I'll take the headache & dizziness away" , she says handing me a glass of water .
I then drank the water as I swallowed the pills , I looked at the time on my phone , and saw it was 10:57 am .
I also check my notifications to see who texted me & what happened when I was asleep & drunk .
Sarah had texted me about 20 times , "where are you" ? , "is everything okay" ? , "Keke !!!" .

"Shit" , I said .
"What happened" , she asked turning around .
"My manger!" , I say as I called Sarah .

"Hello" , she asked .
"Hey ... I know I know I know , I'm sorry ..... I totally forgot about the meeting , I just so mad about Quincy & I , and to take my minds off of things , I went out " , I say .
"What ! , with who" , she asked .
"Cassie , I went out with Cassie & I kinda got drunk , and I guess you can say Cassie took care of me" , I say .
"I'm so confused , so your dating Cassie now", she asked .
"No!!! , I mean no , we're just friends , I don't think I'll be ready for other relationships in a few months", I say .
"Besides the point , so you have a interview at 3:30 pm , about your life & your new single & about Quincy & you , is the song about him , and why did you stay with him if he was abusive towards you , and are you happy now , without" , she says .
I rubbed my forehead , "okay ... I'll be at penthouse around like .... 1:45 to 2ish , so don't wait up me for that long" , I say hanging up .

"So what do you plan on doing today" , I asked her .
"Hang out with you , I mean whatever your down for I'm down" , she say jumping on the bed sitting next to me .
"Your eyes are very beautiful" , she told me making me blush.
"Thank you , but I mean Quincy never thought so , I guess he umm .... Never saw beauty in me" , I say looking down as hair covered my face .

"Well Quincy was dumb as fuck one for abusing you , two for not seeing how beautiful you are , because you beautiful inside & out" , she say lifting my chin & putting my hair behind my ear , as she made me smile & she slowly leaned into me , and leaned into towards her , as we were so close to kissing until the door bell rang .

Cassie sighed & got out of bed walking down stairs to answer the door .
I then slowly got out of bed walking in the hallway to stairs to see who was at the door .
Cassie opened it & it was some girl , the girl kissed her & Cassie kissed back .
"You shouldn't be here" , she told the girl .
I walked back into her room , going in her walk in closet & put on some high wasted jeans & left the crop top on .
I put my hair into a high pony tail , as I grabbed my phone & stepped into my heels , and sun glasses on walking down stairs .
"Who is this" , the girl crossed her arm .
I'm nobody , and never been anybody , I'll see you later Cassie , I say walking pass them .
"Wait" , Cassie said as I walked into the elevator.
Yeah , I responded .
"I hope I see you again" , she says .
Oh , trust me ... You will , I say and than the elevator doors closed .