|| Chapter 9 ||

Sorry for the long edit , I've been busy with school & life & the other books ... Hope y'all enjoy.

Song : What is Love by V Bozeman

The picture above is Keke at the Wendy Williams Show

3 days Later

Keke's POV 💖

12:32 pm
It's been 3 days , 3 days since Cassie & I had that argument , I regret starting shit with her in the first place , I just really miss her , I hope she misses me as much , as I missed her , fuck it , I'm gonna call her so we can make up already.
"Please your message for 954******* ... Beep" , the message said .
I hanged up , rolling my eyes ....
As my phone began to ring , I answered it ,
"hello" , I answered with joy in my voice .

"Hey Keke , long time no talk , so I have some great news , your music video "I don't belong to you" , is know up on YouTube , Vimeo , Tidal , Vevo . Also you have interview with Wendy Williams today at 3:45 pm" , Sarah my manager said as than my joy went away .

"Oh okay , that's awesome" , I responded smiling .
"Your driver will be there to pick you up in 45 mins , so watch your time wisely , love you" , she says as then we got off the phone .

2 hours later

"She looks great" , my assistant told my stylist who was finishing up my makeup , and my hair .
Well my stylist curled my hair , I grabbed my phone going on Instagram , liking photos , and commenting emojis . As then I came upon a pic of Cassie with some girl at a party or club , and then kissing .

I rolled my eyes , knowing me being petty asf , I commented under the pic , "aww 😍🙌🏾 ! Goals , at least you can show her off🐸☕️😒" , I then smiled how I hoped that comment made her mad .

"Okay , Keke stand right here & when Wendy says , "give it up for Keke Palmer" , you walk out , okay ?" , the producer said .

Wendy's POV 🙈

"Okay Okay , we have so much tea ☕️ , gossip , for you guys today , today are special guest is Keke Palmer , she was on the show 1 year ago , so we're gonna find out just how Keke Palmer is doing , give it up for Keke Palmer" , I say as the audience being clapping and screaming & yelling when Keke walked on stage .

Keke's POV 💖

I walked on stage , and give Wendy a hug , and sat down , as the audience quiet down .
"How you doing sweetie" , Wendy says in the New York to accent .
I laughed a little , "I'm good , actually I've been great" , I told her .
"So Keke a couple weeks ago you & your ex-boyfriend Qunicy Brown break up , w-what happen" , Wendy says bringing the topic back to my tragic love life .

"Well Qunicy & I were the best couple at first , you could asked anyone , they'd tell you , "oh , Keke & Qunicy there goals , there life" , but it would me hurt so much it effected my career , and my family , nobody knew but me , and looking back I should've told someone , my manger , my assistant , my mom anyone , but it was too late , I was already deep into a hole that I couldn't find a way to get back up" , I say .

"When was the first time , he actually physically touch you , in a way no woman , girl , female , should be touched", Wendy asked .

"It was one night , we just finished having dinner with a couple of friends , so when we got home , we planned just to relax for the rest of the night . So he walked into the shower , and I was on the bed , a few minutes later , his phone started ringing , the caller ID was unknown so I just let it ring , as a few moments after that it rang again , and I answer it , I was like "hello" ? , "hellooooo" ? , I got no answer so I was about to hang up , when a girl answer she was like , "baby , when you funna leave Keke , and come over my way" ? . I was like "baby ? , who the fuck is this" , I asked raising my voice . By then Qunicy was out the shower walking back into the bedroom . He was like "yo , why the fuck is you touching my phone" , and I was like "why the fuck is you fucking hoes , meanwhile you fucking with me" .  He was like " baby , they don't mean nothing to me , I swear I'm only talking to you" , I knew that was lie , so I threatened to leave him , and he went crazy , like I never saw apart of him like that , he started yelling , cussing , busting hole threw the wall .
And I was scared so I was like "wtf , you mad for " , and I tried opening the door .
He slammed my body against it , forcing it to close , he was like "bitch you ain't going no where , who you gonna go to , ain't nobody gonna love you better than I can , not yo mama , not yo daddy , not even Sarah " .
It's like I can still remember him repeatedly saying sorry for hurting me , and he would still do it" , I say crying .

"I'm so sorry Keke , how would you feel if I told you Qunicy was here today about to come on stage" , Wendy asked .

"I would hate you" , I say joking .

"I guess I'm just gonna have I live with that , give it up for Qunicy Brown" , Wendy said .

I than saw Qunicy walked out with flowers , as he than walked towards me , as the audience "aww'd" , and clapped .

"Keke , I know , I know , I know I've been a real ass , and dick head , and I know I did you wrong , so wrong , I know you probably don't wanna see my face , I know you wanna hurt me the way I hurt you , but baby I'm so sorry for you hurting the way I did , If I could go back I would , please take me back , I miss us , I miss you" , he says handing me the flowers & getting on one knee , as I then covered my mouth .

"Will you please be my beautiful sexy fine ass wife" , he says pulling a ring out his pocket .
As the audience gasped ...

I began wiping my tear  , because he hurt me & even tho I still love him , and wished I could find what we used to have before he abuse me , I can't ...

"I-I" , I say as I began choking on my words .

"Just say Yes" , he says .

"I-i , I can't ... I just can't , you hurt me & I want to forgive you but I lose myself , while I loved you & you couldn't love me back , and I have to find myself , without you , I'm sorry I-I can't" , I say handing him back the flowers .

"Why" , he asked .

"I-I'm seeing someone" , I say .

He then frowned , "who is he , he doesn't deserve you , he doesn't love you like I do , please keke" , he says begging me like a dog .

"It's a girl" , I say as then everyone gasped & he looked angry .

"A what ?" , he asked confused .

"Oh for god sakes Qunicy , a girl , I'm dating a girl , when I left you she was there for me , when you weren't" , I say .

"So your telling me , you left me to be with a lesbian hoe" , Qunicy said as i got angry cuz he disrespected Cassie .

"She's not a hoe , you don't even know her ! , I left you because you are abusive & controlling , and is everything she's not , plus she's actually better in bed then you ever were" , I say getting rude .

The audience laughed , "what the fuck , y'all laughing at" , Qunicy got angry .

"See ! This is what I had to deal with , and you wondered why I left you" , I say .

"So who the mystery girl" , Wendy asked .

"Cassie ! , Cassie is my girlfriend , I say without hesitation .

How was Chapter 9 Yall ?