Everytime I Fall

Hey guys! This is my newest book entitled Hiccstrid Shorts. It contains random ideas that I think of about Hiccstrid. This will be updated based on every time that I can think of an idea for a one-shot.

Oh and every one-shot that I'm going to write has a maxim in the end. I don't know if those were close to the idea of famous people's quotes but the maxims that will be written here in this book are inspirational words that I could think of while writing stories.

Let's get started.

This one shot is a Modern AU. Inspired by different occasions on the movies and in the series. 

Age: First scenario: 17
         2nd scenario: 20
         3rd scenario: 23

Appearance: 1st scenario: RTTE
            2nd & 3rd scenario: HTTYD 2

Enjoy reading :)

Seventeen years old.

It was already vacation so Astrid, Elsa, Heather, along with Hiccup, Jack, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Snotlout, and Tuffnut are on their way to an old farm to visit Gobber. He invited the young adults to teach them about the life in the farm, since he noticed that people these days are so caught up with their gadgets.

They arrived at the farm where Gobber was currently at. Their van stopped in front of a huge barn. The teens walked out of the van and were all amazed by the cleanliness of the place.

They were finally able to breathe fresh air after ages. They pulled their suitcases along with them as they walked over to the entrance of a house beside the barn. It was big but simple. There, they were greeted by their parents' close friend, Gobber.

"Yer parents have told me that all of ye were so caught up in your gadgets so I offered them to teach you all how to live yer life again. And because of that, I made a rule. But don't ye worry it won't be hard. All ye have to do is to give me all of your gadgets and I will take care of 'em. Ye will not be able to use it for the whole 3 months that yer going to stay here. No complaining." He instructed.

The teens all groaned but surrendered all their gadgets to Gobber anyway. The man collected their gadgets and put it on one box. He closed the box and seald it with a packing tape. More like covered the whole box with packing tape.

"Now before ye could enter, ye should know that ye will be sharing a room. In pairs to be specific. But the condition is, ye are not going to choose who ye are going to share it with. We will have a game and based on yer scores, we will choose your partner. Now leave yer things in the living room and go here outside afterwards for we will start the game." Gobber stated.

"Already?!" The boys asked.

"But we just got here." The girls reasoned.

Gobber gave them a stern look and they all know that they have no choice but to follow. The teens sigh and obeyed what they were told to.

They played different kind of games. Some are mind games while others include physical activities and they were all new to it since they haven't done any of it before because they were so caught up with technology. But nonetheless, they never expected themselves to enjoy it.

Once they finished playing, Gobber stood in front of them to announce their ranks.

"The person with the highest score in the games is...
.
.
.
Hiccup."

Gobber announced but before they could react, the man cut them off

"Along with...
.
.
.
Astrid."