The rest of the trip to the airport was spent screeching out the lyrics to Shaggy's It Wasn't Me and annoying Greg to the point of insanity. The chauffeur could have wept with joy when the teenagers finally clambered out of the car and went to get the bags checked in, leaving him to listen to his opera music. "Miss, do you have a bag?" The man behind the desk asked Evie, who shook her head, stating that only the boys were flying. Leaving me behind. She stuck a smile onto her face, trying to banish the negative thoughts as she repeated 'this is their dream' over and over in her head.

Eventually, the group of friends made their way over towards security, stopping before they reached it as Evie couldn't go through with them. They had to say goodbye and honestly, she wasn't quite ready for it. She felt like she was going to cry, which is why she spoke in a weird high-pitched voice when she finally managed to force the words past her lips. "So, this is it! You guys are going on tour and stuff" Evie tried to stay happy, but the look the boys all gave her made the tears quickly start to flow down her porcelain cheeks, causing her to quickly raise her hands and cover her face as if trying to hide the sadness from the boys. It didn't work - she could never hide her emotions from the boys, no matter how hard she tried. "Come here" Blake instructed, pulling the green-eyed girl into a tight hug and burying his face in her hair, before pulling back and letting her be captured into another hug by Reece, then George, who picked her up as he hugged her. Evie giggled through her tears and the boy put her down, pulling away but keeping his hands on her waist. "See you later, Ladette," George spoke quietly, a sad smile adorning his face.

"Later Blondie" The girl replied, stepping back "I'm going to miss you guys so much" she admitted, earning 'awh's from all the boys. "Group hug!" Blake called, and all three boys squished Evie into a massive hug, cutting off her oxygen supply slightly but she didn't say anything - this was the last time she would see them in weeks, which was new for her seeing as they barely went days without seeing each other. They were getting odd looks but none of them really cared. With a sniff, Evie pulled away and looked down at her feet, feeling more tears come to her green eyes as she thought about the days she would have to spend alone, whilst the three boys were living their dream together. Without her. "You guys should probably get through security, I don't want you to be late for your flight" The blonde girl suggested, knowing they had ages because you have to be at the airport at least two hours before your flight, but also knowing that if they stood there hugging any longer then she'd have a full on breakdown in the middle of the airport, and nobody wanted that. She was difficult to deal with when having a breakdown, especially if there was no Ben and Jerry's to hand.

"Bye guys" She spoke, but her voice cracked halfway through so most of it came out as a whisper.

"Bye Evie" they all replied, giving her one last hug before turning in the direction of security.

"Oh and Blake?" The brunette turned back to Evie as she reached into her bag, pulling out some tinfoil. The boy took it and opened it, seeing a messily-made sandwich inside and he could swear he felt his heart crack slightly. It was a simple gesture but to him it meant so much more than just a sandwich - it was like a symbol of their undying friendship. To him, anyway. "It's a bit messy because I didn't have a lot of time" Evie explained, but the boy simply chuckled and took a big bite of the sandwich as he turned away and started to walk back towards security, trying his best to eat the sandwich before it got thrown away by border control.

The green-eyed girl chuckled slightly as all three boys started shoving each other, obviously having a little bicker about something, but frowned when she felt her cheeks getting wet with even more tears. Don't judge her, the boys had never left her all at once. She reached up her hand and quickly wiped the droplets of salty water away, deciding that she should probably make her way out of the airport before she had a breakdown. She turned on her heel and left the building quickly, aware that she was crying quite a lot now, before climbing into the car and instructing Greg to take her back home, away from the airport...

Away from the boys.

It's not that she wasn't happy that they were about to achieve their dream - she was their biggest supporter and she hoped and dreamed, too, that they would make it big. It's just that the reality was hitting her - these boys were all she had and they were all leaving her to fend for herself, something she had never really had to do because they were always there for her and always had her back. Talking over text and Skype just wasn't the same as talking face to face with your best friend every day, but that was the best that Evie could get as she wasn't allowed to go on tour with them. If only she could sing and be part of the band with them, then she would be able to go on tour and wouldn't be left out of all the amazing memories they were going to make whilst there. Was it too much to ask to just be talented enough to share an amazing experience with your three best friends, instead of being stuck at home with nobody but a maid for company? Apparently so.

Or maybe Evie just needed to learn to stop being so obsessed over her best friends and start being more independent, because there may come a day when they won't be there anymore and what would she do then? She wasn't sure.
That wouldn't happen though. Hopefully.

~

Evie's on her lonesome, sucks to be her.

Please comment telling me what you think or asking the characters some questions, I would really appreciate it!

~Ray xx