jealous (levi x reader x eren)

Hai guys me again!!! Since no one commented I decided why not write a short story to give them SOMETHING to read while I wait for comments!! I hope you enjoy!! ( Oh p.s I DO NOT own attack on Titan or its characters!!)
******************************
Y/N was walking down to the horse stables to see your horse cookie dough. "Hmm I wonder if Sasha wants to go riding" you say quietly. "Heeeyyyy, Y/N you wanna go riding?" Yelled a voice, it was eren. You turned around to see him running over to you. Then out of nowhere, levi came up from behind him and pulled him back by the hair, "yo kid, quit annoying Cadette L/N." He whisper yelled. Eren struggled free, "well why do YOU care?!" He yelled back. Levis cheeks became a light shade of red, "N-no reason..." eren rolled his eyes and turned back toward you, "so want to go ride-" he was cut off by levi tackling him and punching his gut, eren slapped his face and kneed his stomach"I SAID STOP ANNOYING CADETTE L/N!!" Levi yelled "well it's none of your business!!" Eren screamed.
You face palmed and heard foot steps behind you, "oh hi Y/N, wanna go horse back riding?" Said Sash, looking over her shoulder and staring in awe at the two boys. You smirked, "sure Sasha that would be GREAT!!" Sasha smiled and you guys walked over to the horse stables with eren and levi staring behind.

 You smirked, "sure Sasha that would be GREAT!!" Sasha smiled and you guys walked over to the horse stables with eren and levi staring behind